Should we prioritise Champions League now?

He is, he like a hybrid of Arturo Vidal and Kante, the team is much better when he plays and he isn’t afraid or any team. He plays higher up the pitch than Rodrigo, where gundogan, David Silva or Bernardo silva play for you. If he gets injured and is unable to play, I make you almost certainties to go through, he’s that important to the team. With him, we can beat any side in the world though
Wow. I'm surprised he's that important to the team and yet, he does add a much needed tempo, stamina and skill to a decorated yet jaded midfield; a bit like young Foden.

So your using games from 2010 to draw conclusions on how aguero would do against ramos? You never seem to beat barca anywhere though even now theyve been pretty bad all season yet their still ahead of you?

Zidane hasn’t lost on the last 5 occasions away to Barca as manager. Barca are only where they are because of Messi, he’s a freak. Without him they would struggle badly

Wow. I'm surprised he's that important to the team and yet, he does add a much needed tempo, stamina and skill to a decorated yet jaded midfield; a bit like young Foden.

yea he’s so important which is why it’s important to buy another midfielder in January, possibly Fabian Ruiz and a back up for Casemiro because James and Isco aren’t as good this season . Odegaard and valverde are the long term replacement for modric and kroos. I’d say odegaard is more like foden from what I’ve seen of foden than fede is. Fede is more like a Fernandinho type player but higher up the pitch . He’s everything to the team, our four most important players are valverde, ramos, Casemiro and benzema. Without any of those players at any given moment we are screwed , but with them all we can beat anyone

I'm not sure there's energy left in this team to fight it again on all fronts. We have lot of injuries and 3 years with Pep is very draining, specially to some older players that are still important for us.

Should we just secure top 4, eventually play it easy in League Cup and throw everything on Champions League? It's not guaranteed or close to that even then, but I doubt we are strong enough to do it if we go for everything again.
Yes!

yea he’s so important which is why it’s important to buy another midfielder in January, possibly Fabian Ruiz and a back up for Casemiro because James and Isco aren’t as good this season . Odegaard and valverde are the long term replacement for modric and kroos. I’d say odegaard is more like foden from what I’ve seen of foden than fede is. Fede is more like a Fernandinho type player but higher up the pitch . He’s everything to the team, our four most important players are valverde, ramos, Casemiro and benzema. Without any of those players at any given moment we are screwed , but with them all we can beat anyone
Hopefully you don't beat City. Looking forward to the games. Should be fairly tight especially if City can grab a couple of goals away.

If Laporte and Sane are both match fit before the game against Real Madrid and we have finally hit our usual consistent form, then I honestly think we can definitely win the Champions League and we are the team to beat.

Whatever people think about the corruption of this competition, I would love to see us win it.
It would be the final major trophy for this team to complete the set and shut all the fuckwits up who continue to use it as a stick to beat us with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.