grim up north said:
Complete and utter bollox

When they have both started league games the record is

Won 10 with 8 of them being at home
Drew 4 all away
Lost 2 away

Great record? Not for me

What exactly do you want

The league is what we all want and anymore dropped points this season and it ain't gonna happen is it?

1 or the other especially away from home

Wigan_blue said:
grim up north said:
Wigan_blue said:

Drew 4 all away
Lost 2 away

Great record? Not for me

What exactly do you want

The league is what we all want and anymore dropped points this season and it ain't gonna happen is it?

Will bow to your greater football knowledge

Don't give up your day job

grim up north said:
mancityscot said:
absolutely not. he has been dabo-esque in the past few months. plus cuntermole would make special effort to break his leg.

Last few months fuck off

catermole is nowhere near good enuff to get anywhere near Silva

Spot on. Silva isn;t playing badly - just not as well as he was but he would still walk into any other team, especially the one temporarily on top of the league just now!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm --<br /><br />
Wigan_blue said:
grim up north said:
Wigan_blue said:

Drew 4 all away
Lost 2 away

Great record? Not for me

What exactly do you want

There are some great managers on this forum. Wasted talent...

No great football knowledge here just really don't think it works.

You happy with the results we have got when they have both played?

Good at having ago but yer coming up with nothing.

Wigan_blue said:
No great football knowledge here just really don't think it works.

You happy with the results we have got when they have both played?

Good at having ago but yer coming up with nothing.

And what have you come up with??? It's all opinions at the end of the day

He's obviously feelin' his ankle , and it's slowed down his speed of thought , movement and overall impact on the game .... he needs a lengthly break , but he won't get it until May.

Not too sure i'd start Saturdays game with him , but even if i didn't i'd introduce him at some stage.

Are people seriously considering dropping Silva? A half fit David is head and shoulders above most players in the league.

As has already been alluded to the cream always rises to the top, in my opinion he will be instrumental in the next 8 games, for me he has to play

gazinho said:
Are people seriously considering dropping Silva? A half fit David is head and shoulders above most players in the league.

As has already been alluded to the cream always rises to the top, in my opinion he will be instrumental in the next 8 games, for me he has to play
For me too. I doubt injury has anything to do with it. Players form isn't permanent except Messi. And his drops when he plays for Argentina. Still able to unlock defences with a moment of magic, and he creates space for others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.