Should we swap Fernandinho and Rodri?

It’s amazing the great vision some folks have.....after the fact
Not quite, I was shouting for Garcia before he put Fernie back there lol Players playing in unfamiliar roles will always have a mistake in them it is only natural in all fairness.

the problem is the cover for the center back should be a center back and even if its from the EDS or the youth team, learn your role and work hard in understand it

when your asked to cover a role that is not yours that is when mistakes happen, much like the left back with zinchenko we have got away with it because laporte has been outstanding and the mistakes are easy to recover from, but losing laporte means zinchenko mistakes are highlighted more because the left center back is fernandinho, we have angelino and mendy nearly full fit and match ready so i think when we play one of them in there roles then fernandinho will feel better about playing at center back

Swap Ferna and Rodri for what? Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps?

Badly missed Fernandinho in midfield today. Rodri's a good passer but without the range of Fernandinho or the ability to go up a gear and bring the ball forward at pace. That said, Rodri's an excellent ball-winner so switching them seems a no-brainer at the minute.

Not quite, I was shouting for Garcia before he put Fernie back there lol Players playing in unfamiliar roles will always have a mistake in them it is only natural in all fairness.
Badly missed Fernandinho in midfield today. Rodri's a good passer but without the range of Fernandinho or the ability to go up a gear and bring the ball forward at pace. That said, Rodri's an excellent ball-winner so switching them seems a no-brainer at the minute.
I don't know how you can arrive at this conclusion. Of course we miss Ferno in midfield but he is currently the best fit CB (kids excluded)at the club which says a lot about Otto's form at the minute. Rodri would be a disaster at CB alongside Otto, for starters the lack of pace would be alarming.

I don't know how you can arrive at this conclusion. Of course we miss Ferno in midfield but he is currently the best fit CB (kids excluded)at the club which says a lot about Otto's form at the minute. Rodri would be a disaster at CB alongside Otto, for starters the lack of pace would be alarming.

Fernandinho is also the best centre mid and I'm not sure I agree about Rodri's pace or his defensive abilities. He looks pretty quick to me and very good defensively as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.