Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

If Sergio is over then they should announce it and bring him onto pitch 15 mins before kick off. That will get everyone in the ground.
Also do away with that stupid build up music and the premier league anthem they have before bluemoon
He was in Spain yesterday watching Atletico so unlikely IMO

During the game, the players don't have chance to look at the crowd. They need to hear noise, chants, songs and applause. We expect them to give their all, as a crowd and supporters of a wonderful team and club, managed both as a team and club now, it is now OUR time. Let's have fun and create an atmosphere that inspires the players

We are as one, I have always been proud to City since 1967, all I ask is we give our all, both on and off the pitch

Belief Is All

Update:

Spoke to the club this morning. Pep really wants this and the club are behind him.

1894 will be lined from City @ home to the bollards near main reception with telescopic flags and pyro. We’ve requested no music - but if there is, they will play ‘city anthems’ rather than charty pop music.

We (1894) will be told when the bus leaves CFA - which gives us 8 minutes before it arrives.

Get down, bring your scarves, flags, pyro and make it an amazing start to what should be an incredible day.
Top work mate!

Great move to take this nearer to the ground from Greg Mare Lane. Will make a huge difference.

I’ll be on the piss on Sunday so do you have any idea what time it will be? I’ll do my best to get down to the entrance from the pub in Town. Then into the stadium and to my seat well before kick off to join in with some singing.

EVERYONE BRING YOUR SCARF!

Update:

Spoke to the club this morning. Pep really wants this and the club are behind him.

1894 will be lined from City @ home to the bollards near main reception with telescopic flags and pyro. We’ve requested no music - but if there is, they will play ‘city anthems’ rather than charty pop music.

We (1894) will be told when the bus leaves CFA - which gives us 8 minutes before it arrives.

Get down, bring your scarves, flags, pyro and make it an amazing start to what should be an incredible day.

Need to get that info to everyone in Mary D's otherwise they will just be stood where they normally stand. Need to get them and everyone else down to City@home.

And an oderly surrounding the bus would be good. Perhaps a word via the club to the coach driver to stop for a minute or two would be a good idea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.