Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

we all know that wont happen, people try to get in at the last minute, people are still drinking b4 the game , people fuck off for a drink at HT and IF we need a goal people will fuck off at 80 minutes
So, a great thread titled "show of support before Aston Villa" becomes a stick to beat ourselves up again. This isn't just directed at you, there have been plenty of other posters who have chosen to bring it down before it's even happened. We are our own worst enemies sometimes.

How about we forget this shit for now and concentrate on what's good about our support.

Sigh.

One thing I have noticed recently was the Bernardo chant being inadvertently started by the announcer and continued by the fans on the terraces. He's almost Capo-esc without realising it. Lol!
After reading out the teams I’d like him to read out the managers twice …… “and in charge of Aston Villa today Steve Gerrard Gerrard”

That should help things along a little ;-)

Manchester Fireworks in Sale have Blue and White smoke bombs in stock.

0161 969 5500
I’ve got 4 white flares on order from

Yeh, you can tell this is a big one for Pep. I think the thought of Liverpool winning it is a horrible to him as us lot at this point!

Pep has often praised our away support but has had to rally the home support on a few occasions. He's definitely puzzled why our home support doesn't match our away support, or why we don't sell out more consistently considering the football he's blessed us with. He has also commented on the CL booing and wants us to focus on supporting the team instead. Some things as a fan base we disagree with him on. But it's going to be incredible. He'll get his wish.

I think you're wide of the mark re our away support. I've managed to get tickets to a few away games this season and have pretty much come back nearly losing my voice. It was non-stop at Wolves last week.
And West Ham’s stadium seems to have been deliberately designed to nullify the away supporters. It’s the equivalent to City putting away fans in the 1st and 3rd tiers and leaving the 2nd tier empty

Agreed away support better than it has been for many years. Lots of the young breed coming through as well
The kids are a lively bunch, eh? 2 of the fuckers ended up 2 rows in front at Wolves, nearly taking me with them. How none of them broke anything is beyond me but they were very supple on account of how pissed they were ;-)
Makes for a lively atmosphere though, which I am all for.

Is it easy to get flares into the ground? Do the decetors the stewards use when searching detect them? Don't wanna bring one in, risk getting caught and then not being allowed in
Stick it down the front of your trousers and find a nice female steward. I doubt her magic wand will detect it but she'll deffo notice the bulge. And when she does give her a nice reassuring wink whilst slipping her your phone number.

Sorted; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.