Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

I’d prefer the draw, just gives them a tiny bit of hope which they will jump all over (secretly) forcing Jurgy to pick a strong team on Sunday

You really would prefer a draw, rather than not being that bothered if it is a draw? Why do want them to play a strong team on Sunday?

I’ve got 4 white flares on order from

Ate you surrendering.

Just askin'

Giggle

You really would prefer a draw, rather than not being that bothered if it is a draw? Why do want them to play a strong team on Sunday?
That would leave a 7 (seven) goal swing needed Sunday & us losing, it would never happen, not even typical City could manage that! I’d like to see Robertson TAA Mane VVD Fabinho & Henderson trudging round Anfailed waving to the crowd knowing they’d failed to catch us again & as a bonus pick up a few injuries before the CL final

That would leave a 7 (seven) goal swing needed Sunday & us losing, it would never happen, not even typical City could manage that! I’d like to see Robertson TAA Mane VVD Fabinho & Henderson trudging round Anfailed waving to the crowd knowing they’d failed to catch us again & as a bonus pick up a few injuries before the CL final
It would be hilarious if they end up with only the FA Cup and Milk Cup. I say "only" not out of arrogance as winning both those in the same season is a decent enough return for any club in any given campaign, but because they've had hopes and expectations of doing the quadruple for months now (or a treble at worst) and if they fail to land the 2 main trophies that make up the quad then it will feel like a shite season to them.

It’s unlikely that City will lose on Sunday but stranger things have happened. I don’t think it’s that unlikely that Liverpool could score 6 against wolves if they had to.

Before kick off at the Etihad this Sunday.

C361724-A-F963-4417-9-EC8-78-BD8359-C90-D.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.