Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Gonna come down to the stadium before the game Sunday for the atmosphere and that. No ticket tho so best pub to watch it near the stadium?

....and acknowledged by the majority of fans of the opponents as well.

This seasons aways have been the best I can remember (possibly helped by winning 14 of 'em) and as we've got to the business end of the season its been off the scale.

My best away day was Watford for the fact it was loud as fuck all game. Then Arsenal because they’ve only got one shite song.

We need to give it to the Villa bus but that will probably slide into the ground unnoticed in that tunnel.away from the ground. By give it to them I mean smoke, hostile atmosphere, not bricking it like the dippers. Talking of which they'll do this to the Wolves bus and have them terrified if they win they'll be in danger. Eddie Howe said they were surprised by our support and it shook them, we need to up that by ten against Villa. Besides Villa are cunts as well, remember Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.