Show of support planned before PSG and Chelsea games

So the Champions League Final is a Saturday night, 29th May 2021.

Win or lose surely City, Council, City fans have to do something in Manchester to remember this by and to thank the team? A few lucky City fans will see the final games but don't we need something for all the fans together?

Alternative date: When City get the Premier League trophy which I assume will be Sunday 23rd May, Etihad, 6pm. If there's nothing planned, then I will be going down to the ground that day.

Not convinced with Covid that MCFC / City council are going to do something official, so we as fans should organise something. All Mancs down to the ground on Sunday the 23rd?

Ideas / thoughts?

More likely that there is a big event before the start of the new season in August, like with Peps arrival

More likely that there is a big event before the start of the new season in August, like with Peps arrival
If I was involved in MCC or MCFC, I'd be using this event as a re-launch of Manchester City centre and organising it properly. You could have fan events all across Manchester in open spaces at different venues. Just needs some thought. Marketing Manchester get your thinking caps on. Have to be quick though. If you don't do it, City fans will and then it will be spontaneous and difficult to control. After all a few hundred turned out in pouring rain at short notice on a Wednesday night.

I went yesterday and have to say it was absolutely class. I preferred to stand a bit further down away from the main crowd and keep a nice distance but got a great view of the coach coming through the smoke.

Really good, positive atmosphere. Saw loads of faces from the South Stand. Even the hail-storm didn't put us off! I could see the outline of the players on the coach fist-pumping as they went past.

I'll be back again on Saturday. Just trying to find somewhere that sells smoke bombs at short notice. :')

I went yesterday and have to say it was absolutely class. I preferred to stand a bit further down away from the main crowd and keep a nice distance but got a great view of the coach coming through the smoke.

Really good, positive atmosphere. Saw loads of faces from the South Stand. Even the hail-storm didn't put us off! I could see the outline of the players on the coach fist-pumping as they went past.

I'll be back again on Saturday. Just trying to find somewhere that sells smoke bombs at short notice. :')
Where did you watch the game? I'd love to cheer the lads in, but then where the hell do you watch the game unless you live close.

Where did you watch the game? I'd love to cheer the lads in, but then where the hell do you watch the game unless you live close.
I drove, so headed straight back home (in Trafford). Was back well before kick-off.

Most of the people went into Town after to watch it, but I'm not sure which pubs.

If you're driving from Preston, you'll have time to get back home I think. The coach will go past between 15:30/16:00 and there's shouldn't be any traffic. So that'll give you 90 minutes to get back.

I drove, so headed straight back home (in Trafford). Was back well before kick-off.

Most of the people went into Town after to watch it, but I'm not sure which pubs.

If you're driving from Preston, you'll have time to get back home I think. The coach will go past between 15:30/16:00 and there's shouldn't be any traffic. So that'll give you 90 minutes to get back.
Id be tempted to get the train and then the challenge is finding a pub in town with it on and then getting in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.