Show of support planned before PSG and Chelsea games

I am getting fed up with watching on TV as well, one reason is for my poor neighbours because every time I scream at us either scoring or when the ref is such a stupid so and so (although that one is much quieter) or when we win. I apologised to them yesterday and they said they didn't hear it but I am sure they were just being polite!!

The main reason however is that I've no one to discuss it with, turn to and empathise about refs, and generally have the wonderful atmosphere.

Ah well such is life!
Come on City.
I’m a shouter at the telly too.

Booted a pint of beer all over the settee when we equalised against PSG. My wife was trying to bollock me and I just smiled and said “I don’t care!”.

It was a liberating moment.

And today's game too, it would have been another cracking atmosphere, and hopefully cracking game.
Imagine the banter between City and Chelsea fans .
They will be goading us about winning the fa cup semi.
We will be goading them about hopefully winning the league.
Songs about the CL final.,such a shame they will be no fans.
Hopefully fans will be back and we can do it all again next season.
IF we win the CL final it'll cut their songbook in half.

Please take your shit home with you, or at least throw it away in bins.

Mate lives up near Asda said the place was left a shit tip the other night.

I said the same in the thread before Tuesday.

Don’t know what everyone’s acceptance is with discarding of bottles and cans in the street (or in parks) like it’s normal.

It’s not you scruffs, don’t be a tosser, Keep Manchester Tidy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please take your shit home with you, or at least throw it away in bins.

Mate lives up near Asda said the place was left a shit tip the other night.

I said the same in the thread before Tuesday.

Don’t know what everyone’s acceptance is with discarding of bottles and cans in the street (or in parks) like it’s normal.

It’s not you stuffs, Keep Manchester Tidy!
Who would have thought , litter , no social distancing or masks, shouting in each others faces , our shit stinks the same as any of the rags and dippers that have done it

Omg that’s disgraceful- people dropping litter, some of whom are not wearing masks

SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.