Show of support planned before PSG and Chelsea games

For those of us stuck in a caravan in Talacre, I’m hearing there’s a good turnout already.

Well done everyone who’s going but it would be nice if you all picked your litter up. As for the lack of masks and social distancing, I’ve been as cautious as anyone during this pandemic but we’re well on our way out of this now, it doesn’t spread anywhere near as much outdoors, and from what I heard off my boss the other week the coach welcome the other night was nowhere near as bad as the scenes in town which was absolutely hammered a couple of weekends back with literally thousands of people drinking on the city centre streets as they couldn’t get in the pubs. I didn’t see any criticism of that on here or anywhere else, and those scenes of relative normality are actually being welcomed after months of lockdown.

To all the knob heads,stop throwing cans,flares,blue smoke bombs over the road.at the ethihad there are citys fans with there kids ffs. Dont wreck r reputation.

No. Perhaps you could tell me. I’ve never heard you mention it before.
Anti-vaxers are now the scientists, sage, government and curtain twitchers who don’t seem to believe the vaccine works.
Perhaps if everyone who is there held their breath for an hour

Going again today,will take some black bin bags for peoples litter n rubbish.will do a litter pick,to help clean up the area afterwards.

COME ON CITY !!!!
COME ON CITY !!!!
COME ON CITY !!!!
Excellent well done, take em to Stretford tip aka OT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.