Show respect !!!

BlueRiz said:
Petetheblu said:
I agree fully with the op as theres a good chance that players come on here, especially the younger ones. The amount of abuse aimed towards certain players and Mancini is a joke by some posters is a joke.

FFS grow some balls and man up.

Savic had a very good game last night, apart from a very soft penalty other than that a very decent RETURN game.

Agreed 1000% about Savic unlike a lot of people with pitchforks out last night for the kid!
Savic has potential and he improved but he was also turned badly by Carroll early on, Hart saved us.

With Lescott and Savic at the back IMO we look shaky. Both players will be targeted. With VK out for us, Utd, Spurs and ourselves all seem vulnerable at the back.

IMO We need a centre back urgently. Send Savic out to get experience with another club but we cant afford losing games due to inexperience.

phil31 said:
mancinimadness said:
mekonmcfc said:
now that is an over reaction !!! how can you say that ? the last 2 matches have been shit performances first half, he gets them in at half time gives them a talking to and look at the second half performance, its called pressure at the top, and playing teams with a flat back 10 !!! everyone comes to City to stifle our play. Teams go to Old Trafford and change 11 players as they know they will get beat ! at city they play for a draw

This hasn't sadly been just the past 2 games though has it? Our form since the chelsea game has been poor generally .

To say he's lost the dressing room is a bit much though mate!!! What we are finding out is that we are a good team with silva vk and yaya but very average without them. We rely to much on the three missing players. We need to improve the squad with better quality its that simple. With silva yaya and vk we are good enough to win a poor pl.

Although earlier in the season, when we were hoovering up points and scoring goals for fun, there were plenty on here claiming that Vinny and Yaya were off their games.

And I thought Bobby never bothered whether or not he had the dressing room in the first place.

cibaman said:
phil31 said:
mancinimadness said:
This hasn't sadly been just the past 2 games though has it? Our form since the chelsea game has been poor generally .

To say he's lost the dressing room is a bit much though mate!!! What we are finding out is that we are a good team with silva vk and yaya but very average without them. We rely to much on the three missing players. We need to improve the squad with better quality its that simple. With silva yaya and vk we are good enough to win a poor pl.

Although earlier in the season, when we were hoovering up points and scoring goals for fun, there were plenty on here claiming that Vinny and Yaya were off their games.

Just goes to show what little football fans know about the game.

And I thought Bobby never bothered whether or not he had the dressing room in the first place.

Of course bob has the dressing room, if your not with him you wont get in the dressing room!!

Jordie said:
[b:1pp71yt4]gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Why should fans who pay hard earn't money. To be collected by players who earn fantastic amounts of money[/b]. Have to keep their views to themselves. If they can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. I speak my mind & people speak theirs to me. I don't run home crying. So get over it & join the real world. I don't want players at my club. Who are not strong enough to stand up & be counted when things are not going their way.
And i don't want fans at my club who whinge every time things don't go well. Oh and by the way, money has nothing to do with it.

That's great but he never said he was for whinging about everything. He never said he wants to ban freedom of speech either. He's made the most sensible post on this topic so far.

If they want respect they have to earn it.

No problem with Savic last night. He made a mistake but gave it his all. He's a young lad and will come good with games and that sort of application. Nasri too is lacking a bit of confidence and has had to step up since he's come to us but he put in the effort last night.

But I do have a problem with Johnson & Kolarov. The former looks like he has no interest in playing for us whatsoever and no intention of putting in the work that might help his team-mates out. Kolarov is a fucking joke. Some of the "shots" and "crosses" he came up with last night defy belief for a man paid many thousands of pounds a week to do a professional job as part of a team. Both of those two took the piss last night and deserve everything that gets thrown at them.

So we've had a bit of a dip in form, we still support an amazing club guys and always will do.
Come on City, best team in the land and all the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.