Shrek. Will he or won't he play?

aaron91 said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
What makes you think I'm not a proper fan ? Rooney never has and probably never will wear a blue shirt. While I'd love for us to ride up on a white horse and play like Barcelona, we aren't at that stage yet. If taking their best player out of the game, who could seriously hurt our chances of finishing 4th gives us a better chance of winning we should do it. And why do you think what I post on here is anything like what the team will do ? just because it would give me great pleasure to see Nige snap Rooney in half doesn't mean its going to happen ! And don't accuse me of not being a 'proper' fan just because you didn't agree with what I said, that's embarrassing in my opinion.

Mate, let's get one thing straight, have some realistic expectations, not playing football like Barcelona 'yet' ? unbelievable, you honestly think we're going to be on Barcelona's level in the conceivable future? I'm sick of what MCFC is becoming, it's a joke, arrogant fans clouded by money, thinking City will run world football in the next 5 years. What about when it was just football? Let's make the top 4 again next season, then I'll consider us well on our way. We're still a long way off the title, and this team we have now still isn't good enough, one more point. Mark my words, Mancini will never lead us to the title, we need a better manager a la Mourinho. Furthermore, I can't condone someone taking pleasure in watching another person's leg snapped by Nige, Rooney's never done anything to you or me personally except play for a rival team.... So what if he'll never play for us. Neither will the majority of footballers.....

We're football fans first and foremost, then City fans. People like Florentino Perez, Roman Abramovich, Sheikh Mansour are a cancer on the beautiful game and don't do any good, they just degrade the game. Trying to buy success will not succeed in the long run, and until we win a trophy it's all worthless, that is what football is about. I hate when people say we have no class and have a small club mentality, but you lot on these forums upset me with some of the crap you come out with, some of you do have a small club mentality just wanting to force your way to the top with masses of cash, we're being branded the Chelsea of the north, it's really too far. I hope the spending is seriously less this summer, we invest in up and coming talented players, and mould a team, not make ludicrous bids for players we'll never get e.g. Fabregas, Ibrahimovich, Torres, Gerrard, Ribery. We don't want another embarassment like the Kaka scenario. We looked like clowns. The sooner Sheikh Mansour stops trying to buy us players, and leaves it down to the scouts to seek out talented players. Only though this system, can we compare ourselves to the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and *gulp* dare I say it Man Utd, Barcelona, Inter Milan, AC, Juve Real Madrid (pre Perez) Bayern etc. Right now, the way we're going, we're just a weak mans Chelsea. And will be for some time. I hope this comes as a wake up to the 'fans' on these boards, who spout utter shit, We're not a 'Small club', we do have 'History', so behave like it!

That Christ bloke must be sobbing. Pull your head out of your pompous arse and let City fans have a year or so of being happy and optimistic, then you can bring your sad, mild mannered and boo-hoo opinions back on here and bring our high down. Most of us understand what's going on and what it means, but don't care about getting carried away it. It's naive, yes, but sod that, it's about time we had something to look forward to and got left alone to wallow in it without drippy, freckled geeks like you spouting downers on us. Friggin hell, God forbid we are happy for once. Do you self harm for a hobby? Cheer up and get a grip.

26231tt.jpg

aaron91 said:
Only the arrogance of fellow blues has really pissed me off. When Everton beat us 2-0 a few weeks ago, City fans were singing about buying their club and fucking it up or something like that, do you not think that's a bit far? I'm telling you, the likes of these business tycoons is going to be the end of football as we know it. He cares nothing for the fans, or for football. Only himself. You can't deny that, and that is why people like him have to be kept away from football, anyway, just sit back and watch the gradual implosion of the premier league, clubs riddled with debt, clubs spending recklessly, it's gonna be a mad decade for football

Don't even know your own clubs songs then pal?

mancityvstoke said:
aaron91 said:
Only the arrogance of fellow blues has really pissed me off. When Everton beat us 2-0 a few weeks ago, City fans were singing about buying their club and fucking it up or something like that, do you not think that's a bit far? I'm telling you, the likes of these business tycoons is going to be the end of football as we know it. He cares nothing for the fans, or for football. Only himself. You can't deny that, and that is why people like him have to be kept away from football, anyway, just sit back and watch the gradual implosion of the premier league, clubs riddled with debt, clubs spending recklessly, it's gonna be a mad decade for football

never heard that one before

we have beaten the rags before with wooney playing so frankly who gives a shit whether he plays or not.

aaron91 said:
mancityvstoke said:

never heard that one before

That is becauise it is "Buy your club and burn it down"

It is shite but has been sung for neigh on 2 yeatrs now.

Do you prefer your nursery rhymes? U-N-I.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.