Shrek. Will he or won't he play?

surblime said:
Your from Pakistan not manchester, you copied and pasted that off a shitty rag website, your on OUR FORUM YOU SAD TWAT. Kindly fuck off.

Are You being Racist?
Oh there we go, playing the race card. No, we're not being racist, we're calling you a glory supporter.

surblime said:
Your from Pakistan not manchester, you copied and pasted that off a shitty rag website, your on OUR FORUM YOU SAD TWAT. Kindly fuck off.

Are You being Racist?
I am from pakistan, so what? Lots of man city fans here too. You laugh now?

I'm saying your a typical gloryhunting rag, I couldn't care if you were living with fucking Polar bears in the Arctic circle.

surblime said:

Are You being Racist?
why are you repeating the words from a team paid for by owners from the Great Satan America?
why are you trying to belittle a team with Muslim owners?

Is it me or is associating the likeness of Rooney to Shrek kind of insulting to ..... Shrek lol

surblime said:

Are You being Racist?

You couldn't make it up, I mean really, what was the point of that? It is pointed out that you are in Pakistan (which you are) and my guy's a racist?

*claps* Well done you. And yes I am laughing, because if I didn't I'd be crying for you, you sad pathetic twat. Do one.

The rag has f**ked off, I'll repair the topic.

For me yes he will play, I've no doubt, just like I had no doubt he'd play last Wednesday, it did 'em no good then, and hopefully it'll do 'em no good this weekend.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sadly not in real life, he's on virgin.net and posting from Manchester :o)

cleavers said:
The rag has f**ked off, I'll repair the topic.

For me yes he will play, I've no doubt, just like I had no doubt he'd play last Wednesday, it did 'em no good then, and hopefully it'll do 'em no good this weekend.

Yeah he will play as they are desperate.

Shocking how a club like them has to rely on one player so much..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.