Shreks wounded knee

bluemanc said:
his knee swells up like a balloon after games & he has an inflamed tendon,the battle is on to see who kicks it first.

The first person who injures him will be struck off by the fa and banished from the country by SkySports as andy gray will not be able to get overexcited everytime he says his name

BoyBlue_1985 said:
t-pott said:
Fuck Rooney, Utd & England!!!!!!!

Not English then, or just hate your own country?
Not being funny just wondering

You dont sound funny mate. Im English but i dont support the English team, its a click, its bent....If Wes Orange can walk in to the team anytime he wants even though he doesnt play for the scum thats me finished with them.

t-pott said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not English then, or just hate your own country?
Not being funny just wondering

You dont sound funny mate. Im English but i dont support the English team, its a click, its bent....If Wes Orange can walk in to the team anytime he wants even though he doesnt play for the scum thats me finished with them.

Okay then, just wondering if we won the world cup (biggest if ever) you wouldnt watch the game or celebrate?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
t-pott said:

Okay then, just wondering if we won the world cup (biggest if ever) you wouldnt watch the game or celebrate?

I'm English but I'm not particularly patriotic and am totally indifferent when it comes to the national team. I'd watch the world cup final, whoever is in it but I'm not arsed if England win it. I hope the City players play well for their respective countries, that's about it.

Lancet Fluke said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I'm English but I'm not particularly patriotic and am totally indifferent when it comes to the national team. I'd watch the world cup final, whoever is in it but I'm not arsed if England win it. I hope the City players play well for their respective countries, that's about it.

Im just glad my mates are like me, even my non football mates like the england games, just dont get it when people dont. Always been a rag/liverpool type thing to dislike the national team to me

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Im just glad my mates are like me, even my non football mates like the england games, just dont get it when people dont. Always been a rag/liverpool type thing to dislike the national team to me
^^^
this
i work with a rag and he is like that the little fat cnunt

bluemanc said:
his knee swells up like a balloon after games & he has an inflamed tendon,the battle is on to see who kicks it first.
t-pott said:
Fuck Rooney, Utd & England!!!!!!!

Yawn , just another moron taking delight in seeing a truly outstanding player who is not only a joy to watch & a fantastic example to all young footballers suffer with injury just because he plays for another team! Let alone that the world cup is only 10 weeks away & Rooney is a vital part of our squad.

FFS I suppose you would be happier if we were the only team in the country who had any decent players so we could win everything nice & easy? Beating the Scum, Chelski, Arse or the Dippers means something because they are great teams with great players & thats the way I like it thanks very much! A win against any team that is missing its best players is at best a hollow victory & I would much rather we achieved success by beating the best teams arround with their best players on the pitch.

Who else do you want to see crocked ? Lampard , Gerrard Milner ? Grow up & try thinking before you post .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.