shrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 13905

they are so very good for one's mental health.

it's odd that something that has grown wild for thousands upon thousands of years,
just up above us here in the pennines,
is considered against the law as things currently stand.

an illegal mushroom that grows in the wild?
it's a funny old world.

I know a man who got a box of mycelium substrate from Holland, with it being totally legal until he allowed them to germinate. That man kept the substrate in a ventilated plastic bag, spraying a fine mist on the inside of the bag and shaking it about to let a bit of air in once daily. After a month or so that man had three really big golden teacher mushrooms which weighed 40g wet, and he chopped them up into lemon juice and drank the lot. That man felt like Tom Thumb for 6 hours, everything was big and he hasn't done it again.

We get the Wonkey chestnut ones from Lidl.
did you know that chestnut mushrooms are more full of nutrients than any other shopbought mushroom?
the thing is, though,
if you cook them in any way at all they lose all their healthy goodness.
best to just slice them up and eat them raw on your dish.
they will help you will live longer.
eat plenty of them and maybe you'll live long enough to see manchester city become the best team in the land and all the world.
we can only hope.

I know a man who got a box of mycelium substrate from Holland, with it being totally legal until he allowed them to germinate. That man kept the substrate in a ventilated plastic bag, spraying a fine mist on the inside of the bag and shaking it about to let a bit of air in once daily. After a month or so that man had three really big golden teacher mushrooms which weighed 40g wet, and he chopped them up into lemon juice and drank the lot. That man felt like Tom Thumb for 6 hours, everything was big and he hasn't done it again.
i know a man who ate half of a fly agaric.
he said he met god and it was himself.
stupid behaviour.

i'm talking about the liberty cap.
psilocybe semilanceata.

I heard a tale of a man who had a small portion of said shrooms but felt nothing. Nothing that is until he was driving from East London to Berkshire and a set of Motorway signs turned into a red traffic light which rather freaked him out.

Illegal but impo
they are so very good for one's mental health.

it's odd that something that has grown wild for thousands upon thousands of years,
just up above us here in the pennines,
is considered against the law as things currently stand.

an illegal mushroom that grows in the wild?
it's a funny old world.
Illegal but impossible to police. Plenty of wild spaces where you can pick and munch to your hearts content..allegedly.

Word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.