shufflebottom

Re: Re: shufflebottom

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
I have a mate with that surname and I can tell you that none of us ever took the piss as he is one of the best lads you could ever meet and he is a top blue.

Not me is it?

Yes my surname is Shufflebottom hence the username

I own a B&B and some of our guests have weird names.

Just had a couple in last night called Stupples & a couple tonight called Blount.

In the past we've had Treasure, Hailstones, Squirrell, Sparrow, Jiggins, Skull, Yarker, Shobbrock, Wheble, Bebell, Swope, Muddiman, Fudge, Elcock, Leggo, Land, Searcy.

Manc in London said:
I worked for a company that had a customer called Gaynor Hardon

I see your Gaynor and raise you a Gaylord Knott from High school......just checked facebook, he hasnt bothered to change it!

went to school with a girl called Aleta Cockin...very unfortunate

lived in a small town called Licking when i first moved to the States, but the best place by far would be Knob Lick, Missouri....

so many chat up lines oppurtunities there

Re: Re: shufflebottom

Shuffs said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
I have a mate with that surname and I can tell you that none of us ever took the piss as he is one of the best lads you could ever meet and he is a top blue.

Not me is it?

Yes my surname is Shufflebottom hence the username

If you live in Duky then it could be you.

Worked on the customer services desk at HMV many moons ago and people used to come in and hand in CV's and application forms and we always used to have a butcher's.

2 stood out - Mr King Salami and Mr Funso Fags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.