Sick and tired of our 'fans'

Steak Bake said:
This place seems to have gone into complete meltdown over the last 24 hours.

"Corruption in the league", "bent refs", "everyone hates us" etc etc.

It has been worse than RAWK to be fair and I never thought I'd say that.

I think you will find that a lot of the 'hysteria' comes from posters pretending to be Blues. I wonder which team they support? What kind of fans would pretend to be Blues and post on another forum? They clearly display obsessive tendencies.

Manc in London said:
Steak Bake said:

I think you will find that a lot of the 'hysteria' comes from posters pretending to be Blues. I wonder which team they support? What kind of fans would pretend to be Blues and post on another forum? They clearly display obsessive tendencies.
It's not just the ones pretending to be blues that are obsessed.

Manc in London said:
Steak Bake said:

How do you know they're pretending though? I've lurked at these forums for many years and it's one of the worst for anger and bile.

Basically, at Bluemoon, if you say ANYTHING negative about City or someone disagrees with you here, you're automatically labelled a 'RAG'. But if you look at RedCafe, they actually have proper discussion and debate with opposition support.

I just find this place a little immature at the best of times and it really portrays City supporters in a bad light.

So many post match threads have lots of people saying "WE NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY IN THE SUMMER" etc. You have basically turned into everything you hated Chelsea and Man Utd for.

Steak Bake said:
Manc in London said:
Steak Bake said:

I've lurked at these forums for many years and it's one of the worst for anger and bile.
and yet you decided to sign up last week, how odd?

There always was and always will be thick, angry (need to shout at and blame someeone else if I'm not happy), knee jerk reaction, lynch mob mentality idiots running around with their pitch forks looking for someone to tar and feather.

All our lives are littered with errors and misjudgements, these people just would never admit it to themselves.

Think a lot is said without thought and with pure disappointment regarding the first half performance, and then after a magnificent comeback with us looking the most likely to win it we fooked it up No doubt a poor error but nobody is hurting more than the captain himself Most fans who came on seriously attack the team and certain players did so after the realization that it has possibly cost us the title fInally some have defended Liverpool constant booing of us which frankly made a mockery of there so called witty warm and charming scousers routine But the atmosphere yesterday was magnificent and quite the opposite to what has become the Etihad library When are the fans going to realize that support like they got yesterday can win a game on its own

Steak Bake said:
Manc in London said:
Steak Bake said:

How do you know they're pretending though? I've lurked at these forums for many years and it's one of the worst for anger and bile.

Basically, at Bluemoon, if you say ANYTHING negative about City or someone disagrees with you here, you're automatically labelled a 'RAG'. But if you look at RedCafe, they actually have proper discussion and debate with opposition support.

I just find this place a little immature at the best of times and it really portrays City supporters in a bad light.

So many post match threads have lots of people saying "WE NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY IN THE SUMMER" etc. You have basically turned into everything you hated Chelsea and Man Utd for.

It's hard to take you seriously with blanket statements like that.

If you want to go back a page you'll see my previous post about where this stress has originated from. I don't know who you support but as a City fans things have become heightened due to OTT remarks about the money we've spent and the trophies that should be won with such spending. It's like we're the only ones to spend money for the last 20years and any failure will be mocked.

I think this is starting to get to some fans, it's a stress we have never had to deal with. Some would say a better stress than a relegation fight, however I lived the both and losing a chance to grasp the league is just as bad as relegation in it brings the slaggers out of the woodwork just as bad if not worse in some cases.

When Liverpool got knocked off their perch by slur, I'm sure if the web was a live you'd have noticed similar statements from the hidden fan sat at his keyboard.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 pm --<br /><br />
The Colonel said:
There always was and always will be thick, angry (need to shout at and blame someeone else if I'm not happy), knee jerk reaction, lynch mob mentality idiots running around with their pitch forks looking for someone to tar and feather.

All our lives are littered with errors and misjudgements, these people just would never admit it to themselves.

No ones thick, just to passionate for their own good mate. Otherwise I agree with the last bit.

We're not really here said:
In the past day I have read and heard the following. Micah ia a ****, Vinny should not be our captain, Navas is shit, as is Clichy, as is Zabba. David would have scored if he could kick it with his right foot, Nasri is shit, obviously so is Edin. Yaya is shit and will hopefully be out all season, Sergio doesn't care and finally Manuel is useless, clueless and needs to be sacked.
What the fuck have we become? I'm genuinely not sure whether I preferred the days when despite being bobbins we had true support. If this is what being successful means then it really is pathetic.

I'm with you all the way Really but i think you miss a vital point. The idiot 'fans' are only heard now because of the web and forums like this one. It's so easy for them to spout their venom and slag off club/manager and players whilst scrathcing their balls at home.
In the past we had to leave the house, travel to the pub then on to the match if we wanted to voice our opinions to fellow supporters. Being a Blue cost time and money, we had to put the effort in.

Steak Bake said:
Shirley said:
Steak Bake said:

There have been rags on here pretending to be Blues, they get a thrill out of it!

Are you saying that all of the deluded and conspiracy theories are being peddled by United supporters pretending they are City fans?

LOL!

anybody who uses LOL is a rag cnut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.