Sick and tired of our 'fans'

MaxCityBlue said:
It's nothing new. All fan-based forums have to contend with this type of knee jerk reaction. If L/Pool fuck it up against Norwich next week then check out RAWK they'll be demanding Roger's head on a plate. All this Merseyside loving will turn into massacres in the streets.

hahahaha

tbf fotball fans in general (not all for sure!!!) are really dumb and childish add to the medias and all the environment around (pundits, journos,...)

when you compare to others sports!

We're not really here said:
In the past day I have read and heard the following. Micah ia a ****, Vinny should not be our captain, Navas is shit, as is Clichy, as is Zabba. David would have scored if he could kick it with his right foot, Nasri is shit, obviously so is Edin. Yaya is shit and will hopefully be out all season, Sergio doesn't care and finally Manuel is useless, clueless and needs to be sacked.
What the fuck have we become? I'm genuinely not sure whether I preferred the days when despite being bobbins we had true support. If this is what being successful means then it really is pathetic.

Lot of plastic fans on the internet...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Good job I didn't start the "Kompany is the new Richard Dunne. Discuss." thread then isn't it?

I take it my "Gael Clichy is the new Richard Edghill" thread might end up merged then?

Way too many holier than thou fans on here, get over your fucking selves

Did you never come out of a game and say to your mate "player x is shit" or "how the fuck does that useless **** get in our team" etc etc

It's always happened. Doesn't make you any less of a fan, it means that you care enough to lose your temper.

Maybe if more of our fans cared enough to lose their temper then we'd create an atmosphere at Maine Rd similar to that yesterday.

Helmet Cole said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Good job I didn't start the "Kompany is the new Richard Dunne. Discuss." thread then isn't it?

I take it my "Gael Clichy is the new Richard Edghill" thread might end up merged then?

England's Number 2, England's England's number 2!

OP...That's Bluemoon for you mate, anyone can get on a keyboard and have a go. Shame really as there is some decent and knowledgeable posters out there, but they seem to get overshadowed when we have a unsatisfactory result these days!

Prestwich_Blue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Hmmm you obviously thought it then!
If I wasn't a Mod.....

Funny you should say that...this from a supporters club branch website.

BlueMancunian
April 14, 2014 at 7:43 am

It’s not his first cock up is it
He was beaten all too easily for the first goal and didn’t organise his defense well for their second goal
How many more from Captain Fantastic. Got all the signs of another Richard Dunne
I’m thinking back to the Charity Shield at Wembley v United in the last minute. Trying to be clever and losing the ball to Nani
I blame Kompany for the goal conceded at Old Trafford last season when Jones managed to head the ball away from goal and Kompany got in the way. Not his fault it hit him but he was marking Jones then left him to go to Ferdinand and got caught between the two.
First minute of the 4-1 at the Etihad v United gifting the ball to Welbeck. Got away with that one.
Dilly Dallying around at Hull and getting himself sent off
These are the high profile ones but he’s making errors every week more or less
I got slated for noticing these things about Richard Dunne until the penny dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.