Sick and Tired of the City Spending Critics

I used to now I laugh at them and say ain’t it great hopefully will spend another 500m in the summers and no one can do nowt about it.

Within thirty seconds of the start of the game the knobhead commentator on Bt Sport mentioned our £300m subs bench , and yet the Rags have £300m of shit on their bench nearly every game and it is NEVER mentioned
At least our £300m bench is worth double what we paid for them , that's why we are top of the league by a country mile , the Rags bench is full of players they cant even get rid of , BT wankers.

Fookin heck, we moaned when we had sod all......so fook em I say, enjoy it, drink it in, it'll soon be gone and we'll be back to fat Bob and Lee Badbuy.

All of our rivals could have gone for the players we've bought, they've all spent similar amounts on other players.

Yes, we have the best squad but that's because our owners invested early in the run, we had sustained success and the club was able to then support the continued acquisitions. Other clubs think they just need to buy a couple of big players and then they can pocket the cash for 2 years. Chelsea could have gone for Dias instead of Havertz, United instead of Maguire etc. It's all down to the difference in business models. The media as always completely missing the point of what the problem really is and how it's damaging their brands.

Will it ever go away ? I don’t think so we have got much wiser in our spending and started making a lot more from sales and our revenue has grown and Liverpool United Chelsea and even lesser have started spending more again in recent years might change with Covid tho but we still get stick plus replacing Aguero will cost a fortune

Bet we make a lot of money next year from sales Angelino Harrison Roberts etc etc

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.