sickening fans

KiddoManc said:
It seems you have short memories, Patrice Evra? Lighter?

If you think about the ins and outs as well... Evra hadn't wound up the city fans, he just went to take a throw-in...

Bellamy? I take it none of you lot saw him give us the V's in K-Stand? Then theres all the utter gobshiteness that he was giving on the pitch...

Although it seems it, I am not condemning that the bottles, coins, etc thrown at Bellamy were correct, because I'm not... but just imagine this, your in our situation, Wayne Rooney has been a gobshite all game, given the V's to your fans, he comes over to take a corner and gets his by a bottle... I suppose all of you being the good-natured football fans you are would stand up and say 'Oh my lord, that is perposterous, you can't do that!' Or would you let out a bit of a giggle and cheer... You decide.

Sorry, but your completely wrong imo. No matter what the players do on the pitch, there is no room for any violence in football. I know players wind up the crowd etc (Not that they should really be doing that either), but thats part of the game. Doesn't give anybody the right to throw missiles at the players does it?

And to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be unhappy if we were punished for an incident like what happened with Evra , so as long as there is a clearly defined law that is applied to all clubs. Its something that needs to disappear from football, and the sooner the better imo.

Not sure if already posted, but its all well and good slating the and saying how fucked up they are, but does no-one remember some of our 'fans' were guilty of the exact same thing? November 2000, Beckham goes to take a corner at the North stand, gets pelted with coins. Its not just them who do it, we're guilty of it too.

KiddoManc said:
It seems you have short memories, Patrice Evra? Lighter?

If you think about the ins and outs as well... Evra hadn't wound up the city fans, he just went to take a throw-in...

Bellamy? I take it none of you lot saw him give us the V's in K-Stand? Then theres all the utter gobshiteness that he was giving on the pitch...

Although it seems it, I am not condemning that the bottles, coins, etc thrown at Bellamy were correct, because I'm not... but just imagine this, your in our situation, Wayne Rooney has been a gobshite all game, given the V's to your fans, he comes over to take a corner and gets his by a bottle... I suppose all of you being the good-natured football fans you are would stand up and say 'Oh my lord, that is perposterous, you can't do that!' Or would you let out a bit of a giggle and cheer... You decide.

Fuck me-if attacks on players were allowed on the basis of "gobshiteness" you lot would have no team left.

mcs said:
Sorry, but your completely wrong imo. No matter what the players do on the pitch, there is no room for any violence in football. I know players wind up the crowd etc (Not that they should really be doing that either), but thats part of the game. Doesn't give anybody the right to throw missiles at the players does it?

And to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be unhappy if we were punished for an incident like what happened with Evra , so as long as there is a clearly defined law that is applied to all clubs. Its something that needs to disappear from football, and the sooner the better imo.
Well like I said, I'm not condemning it, because yes, it is wrong, absolutely, but all this 'sickening fans' malarkey is a bit far-fetched

Pigeonho said:
Not sure if already posted, but its all well and good slating the and saying how fucked up they are, but does no-one remember some of our 'fans' were guilty of the exact same thing? November 2000, Beckham goes to take a corner at the North stand, gets pelted with coins. Its not just them who do it, we're guilty of it too.

Can't deny it tbh but Christ you're quoting November 2000 - 9 years ago. The last three times we've played them they've chucked stuff at players, at fans, at everything. Okay, Evra and the lighter, but FFS this is this season not 9 years ago.

Aerosol_Kid said:
Pigeonho said:

Can't deny it tbh but Christ you're quoting November 2000 - 9 years ago. The last three times we've played them they've chucked stuff at players, at fans, at everything. Okay, Evra and the lighter, but FFS this is this season not 9 years ago.

Doesn't matter if it was 29 seasons ago, it happened, we have shitty, scum-bag fans as well. Do you really think it hasn't happened in the derby's since then?! If it hadn't been caought on camera, you wouldn't have known about last night. I tell you something, if I was sat next to, or near someone who threw something at an opposition player, i'd have a word as its totally out of order.

Pigeonho said:
Aerosol_Kid said:

Doesn't matter if it was 29 seasons ago, it happened, we have shitty, scum-bag fans as well. Do you really think it hasn't happened in the derby's since then?! If it hadn't been caought on camera, you wouldn't have known about last night. I tell you something, if I was sat next to, or near someone who threw something at an opposition player, i'd have a word as its totally out of order.

Of course we do and I can't deny that either - but your defence for the way Utd behave is that 'we have our trouble element too'. Look at the overwhelming evidence of behaviour over the two legs, I know which team has the biggest problem following and it aint ours :O)

Aerosol_Kid said:
Pigeonho said:

Of course we do and I can't deny that either - but your defence for the way Utd behave is that 'we have our trouble element too'. Look at the overwhelming evidence of behaviour over the two legs, I know which team has the biggest problem following and it aint ours :O)

ok

Aerosol_Kid said:
Pigeonho said:

BTW - retract 'defence for the way Utd behave' and insert 'don't wholeheartdely condemn the way Utd behave'
:O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.