sickening fans

My name says it all, I feel absolutely gutted yet some what expected,
we are CITY after all, CTID. ;-o lets pick up the pieces be positive
and sort Portsmouth out on Sunday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jan/28/manchester-united-fa-craig-bellamy-coin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... llamy-coin</a>

The FA will do fuck all. Maybe give them a small fine to add to their debts but they wont get anything else. it was that poor corner that lead to their first goal. Barry should have hooked that in instead of playing it out....

they are called plastic and scum for a reason
they don't sing, unless winning and didn't get behind their team at 2-1
at the end they have to play a cd of songs otherwise they wouldn't know the words to sing, or what to sing

they get abit giddy in the ground coz its a 1 of thing. the acasion gets the better of em. gald im not one of the knobs. city fans were mint last nyt

I woke up this morning expecting to see all the plastic rags bragging about their win last night, but no, they're bragging about throwing coins at Bellamy! what a bunch of plastic red nosed wankers.

I'm Blue said:
fair play to van der sar, came over and stood infront bellamy so they'd stop throwing.
also looked like his was giving the twats a piece of his mind too.
not many rags would do that.
good on him!
(he's still a twat though)

whilst i agree to a certain extent that VDS was trying to protect the player....i also get the feeling he was there to cover up the amount of shite thrown on the pitch to minimise the damage to their club....the first thing he did was to run round picking up the items and throwing them back to the stewards, who then did a paul daniels with the stuff

VDS even tried taking the coin off barry, when the ref asked for it

bermudagoat said:
tbf though Evra got the same treatment at our place

Big difference between a plastic lighter and beer bottles made of glass.

You ever seen anyone bottled? it ain't nice and can leave permanent scarring.

I think whoever threw the lighter at Evra is stupid, but throwing beer bottles is on another level.
Kids throw plastic objects at each other, criminals throw glass bottles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.