Sighing in the East Stand!

I started watching City in the mid 90s when we were on our way down the leagues. There was some shocking abuse of players, managers and the team. To make out that not cheering the team on 100% of the time is somehow new is rubbish.

Wait, have I been Clarkied?

Hamann Pineapple said:
m27 said:
Did you hear it too?

I thought it was more of a wheeze that I heard.

I think that was Ya ya doing his laces up.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:11 pm --<br /><br />
masterwig said:
I started watching City in the mid 90s when we were on our way down the leagues. There was some shocking abuse of players, managers and the team. To make out that not cheering the team on 100% of the time is somehow new is rubbish.

Wait, have I been Clarkied?

*sighs*

masterwig said:

I agree.

I remember an absolute chorus of sighs from the Main Stand once when Neil McNab passed back to the keeper from a promising position.

In fact if you look closely at the famous "City" documentary from 1981 you can actually see Malcolm Alison himself sigh in the dugout when Liverpool go 2 up.

We've always been sighers at City. Money won't stop that.

MCFC BOB said:
Well... it wasn't exactly the best game.

I've been going for 10 years now (I'm 16) and I can't remember a more frustratingly dull game, bar the Portsmouth game last season.

Robert, we didn't score a single league goal at home after January 1st under Stuart Pearce.

Have you forgotten that or were you off your titts on rusks and milk at the time?

1_barry_conlon said:
Fish and barrel springs to mind on this thread now, pmsl.

Damn you. Got me good and proper.

I'm really wound up today with all the attacks on City from all angles. Nicely timed sir, I doff my cap.

MCFC BOB said:

I've been going for 10 years now (I'm 16) and I can't remember a more frustratingly dull game, bar the Portsmouth game last season.

If loyal supporters like you can refrain from sighing, why can't others?

m27 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Robert, we didn't score a single league goal at home after January 1st under Stuart Pearce.

Have you forgotten that or were you off your titts on rusks and milk at the time?
I was 10. I don't remember much from then.

And don't call me Robert. Please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.