Sighing in the East Stand!

1_barry_conlon said:
What is it with our support? During the match yesterday in the East stand level 3, block 306, i heard somebody nearby who sighed during the game. This is typical of the 'nouveau' brand of fans now attending the games, what is it with them as it never happened at Maine Rd and you never get it at away games.

Anybody else hear that sigh? I recorded the game and i'm sure it was around the 37th minute when this happened, we're 2nd in the league for christs sake!!!

I saw somebody signing in 305, are you sure you haven't confused it with that?

My sign language is a bit rusty, I admit, but I'm fairly sure he said 'fuck me I'm bored with this shower. Why haven't we won the league yet?'

masterwig said:
Call the cops!

Someone who has paid the best part of £40 has every right to let out a sigh at a misplaced pass or whatever it was.

An international footballer screwing £100k a week misdirects a pass, or ends up on his arse as the opponent gallops off down the wing, or can't tell the difference between the colour of the sky and a barcode, ain't gonna get a round of applause!

1_barry_conlon said:
What is it with our support? During the match yesterday in the East stand level 3, block 306, i heard somebody nearby who sighed during the game. I recorded the game and i'm sure it was around the 37th minute when this happened

Yeah sorry about that . I had left my inhaler in The Shakespeare before the match , pesky asthma ..sorry .

I'd like to put this to bed now, I have it on good authority that the bloke who we all believed to have sighed had actually taken a mouthful of molten bovril, after he had swallowed it he was trying to get rid of the steam from inside his mouth with repeated heavy breathing, this in turn led us all to believe he was sighing.

He is deeply sorry for his actions and has since told his mrs to let it cool a bit before she sticks it in his flask next time. He still hasnt been able to taste anything since it happened.

I did hear someone on Joe Mercer way exhaling rather loudly. Thanks to this exhasperated utterance they are renaming it the 'bridge of sighs'. This must stop now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.