sign if you think Hughes should go either now or in may

Re: Put your name down if you think Hughes should go

I don't want to fall out with anyone so i'm for him coming and going
don't know though

Out as soon as, the guys a clown(only its not funny anymore)

Chippy_boy said:
As soon as we can find a suitable replacement, yes.

When we got Hughes, we were in a financial mess and he was the best we could get. And we took a gamble with a manager with no proven record of success. Well the gamble has failed and we have the money to get someone decent in, so time to get rid.

no he wasn't he knew the task at hand, i mean who would've left a club for another one which was meant to be in financial ruins, he knew that there was money coming into the club, and so would other managers if they were approached but i believe they wanted hughes - and i will always stick by him

Dont think hes the man for the job.
We have a lot of quality players in our team, their just not playing well together, gotta be the managers fault.

I wanted it to work out with Hughes and thought it would but it realy hurts to see us playing so bad most of the time. The book stops with the manager so Its got to be down to him for our poor cup exits and league position.

If the special one was available now i think Hughes would have been sacked after the WBA game. So i think Hughes will be given to the end of the season and then Jose will step in.

But to answer ur question i say yes.

bluemooncol said:
Chippy_boy said:
As soon as we can find a suitable replacement, yes.

When we got Hughes, we were in a financial mess and he was the best we could get. And we took a gamble with a manager with no proven record of success. Well the gamble has failed and we have the money to get someone decent in, so time to get rid.

no he wasn't he knew the task at hand, i mean who would've left a club for another one which was meant to be in financial ruins, he knew that there was money coming into the club, and so would other managers if they were approached but i believe they wanted hughes - and i will always stick by him

So he is the only man for the job in the whole world? Better than anyone else? The very best we could have. So good in fact, if our manager was Mourinho, or Mancini, of Hiddink, or Capello, or anyone at all, we fire them and get him.

FFS.

'Signed'.

For me, there's just too many issues here. The owners have been badgered into giving the 'young up and coming British manager' a chance and as their not on their own turf, it's become harder to fire the fool. He's alienating EVERYBODY around him to the extent I've never seen at our club. I've never seen fans fight with each other over this man. Fighting between the fans, fighting within the team. Fighting and I'm hating it. He's yesteryear's manager in the charge of the richest club in the world of today. It's like there's been some huge culture clash that's happened.

The Blackburn fan that pitched in, absolutely sealed the deal for me. I thought I may have had views that were a little wide of the mark, but it seems that fan's posts have indeed underlined the core of what I was thinking.

Signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.