sign if you think Hughes should go either now or in may

Re: Put your name down if you think Hughes should go

Signed..with the usual worries about replacing him of course.

Bye Bye Leslie

Shut the door on your way out!

Signed.

Top 10 Premiership Team + £80 million worth of talent = A team that shouldn’t be 2 points above relegation half way through the season and getting knocked out of the Cups by Brighton & Forrest.

The only manager in the entire world who can spend £80 million in the summer, have his team playing consistently shite throughout the season while they hover above the relegation zone, and then keep his job on the basis of receiving a £100 million get out of jail free card.

Where is the logic?

Signed.

*singingtheblues* said:
The only manager in the entire world who can spend £80 million in the summer, have his team playing consistently shite throughout the season while they hover above the relegation zone, and then keep his job on the basis of receiving a £100 million get out of jail free card.

Where is the logic?

Signed.

found the right thread i see

leewill31 said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Where is the logic?

Signed.

found the right thread i see

Indeed I have, are you sure you can say the same for yourself?

i just don't see how getting blackburn into the top six or seven qualifies him to run the richest football club in the world. surely even the steadfast, head in the sand, blinkered hughes supporters must understand that there are better qualified people around. roberto mancini for one.

sacking sven, a proven winner in three countries, for 'sparky' must be the most baffling decision this club has ever made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.