Sign Landon Donavon !

One of the most overrated players of all time, wasn't even the best player for the US on Saturday.......that was the young lad Bradley in center mid. Now he looks like a proper footballer and is someone we should have a look at

depps said:
One of the most overrated players of all time, wasn't even the best player for the US on Saturday.......that was the young lad Bradley in center mid. Now he looks like a proper footballer and is someone we should have a look at

My thoughts exactly. Donovan is shit, nowhere near good enough to take us where we want to be.
Bradley, though is a good player. Very similar to Owen Hargreaves (spit!) but without the injuries.

If a club of a similar quality to us think he is good who have a better midfield than us then I'd say we should atleast look at the option. We're not going to attract the top, top names untill we're an established Champions League club. There is no quarantee we're going to be in the top 4 next season either. It is going to be a tough season with Liverpool, Us, Everton, Tottenham and possibly though I dont expect it Aston Villa going all the way for that Champions League again.

CityRising said:
If a club of a similar quality to us think he is good who have a better midfield than us then I'd say we should atleast look at the option. We're not going to attract the top, top names untill we're an established Champions League club. There is no quarantee we're going to be in the top 4 next season either. It is going to be a tough season with Liverpool, Us, Everton, Tottenham and possibly though I dont expect it Aston Villa going all the way for that Champions League again.

Fuck the chumps league , next year we should be pushin all the way at least for a top 2 spot i wouldnt expect a title but i wud expect us to at least finish third . Last year spurs were 3 points off the arse and we were a mere 3 points off the spuds . With all the draws we had , turn them inot wins and we would be comfortable in the top 3 . So I expect with the quality we possess and now the squad has got comfortable with each ufer we will be hugely successful next year .

Blue Elmo said:
CityRising said:

Fuck the chumps league , next year we should be pushin all the way at least for a top 2 spot i wouldnt expect a title but i wud expect us to at least finish third . Last year spurs were 3 points off the arse and we were a mere 3 points off the spuds . With all the draws we had , turn them inot wins and we would be comfortable in the top 3 . So I expect with the quality we possess and now the squad has got comfortable with each ufer we will be hugely successful next year .
Dont you think the quality will improve next season? Liverpool could and probably should be back up there. Everton will also be raring to go after having a rubbish season and getting their key players back add to that no European football and I believe they'll be the team to look out for next season. I think Aston Villa will be found out though.

CityRising said:
Blue Elmo said:
Dont you think the quality will improve next season? Liverpool could and probably should be back up there. Everton will also be raring to go after having a rubbish season and getting their key players back add to that no European football and I believe they'll be the team to look out for next season. I think Aston Villa will be found out though.

Shhh ... a very good and balanced fair view ... don't shout it out too much though , someone posting common sense on a forum .... is it allowed ??? :)

yeah everyone else may well improve but so will we and next year i am just saying we have alot better a chance of finishing higher up the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.