Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Andouble said:
how many transfer hijacks ever actually happen? It's an interesting twist and a bit dramatical that gets the page views, but is it ever actually successful, Robinho aside?

Chelsea with Hazard? He'd had the house tour and been in a private box at the derby, was almost our player apparently before they won the Champions League.

PSG with Lucas Moura.

Anyway, I hope its true that City are still interested in Marinez and not the papers are just picking what Mancini said last week in his press conference.

Andouble said:
how many transfer hijacks ever actually happen? It's an interesting twist and a bit dramatical that gets the page views, but is it ever actually successful, Robinho aside?

I would say a fair few transfers that happen are ones that could be considered to have being 'hijacked'.

Don't believe a word of it. they've just seen the talk in the MEN and are copying it.

Half the transfer rumours on here we start and get way ahead of ourselves so after De Rossi I don't think anyone is going to start running with this one. SOme of my confidence in Martinez was lost in the Summer. Very unimpressive, but so was cavani and he's clearly a class player so perhaps we should ignore the Olympics

Is Martinez really ready to step into the shoes of De Jong? I think we maybe under-estimating what we have at great risk

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2192738/Javi-Martinez-hitch-alerts-Manchester-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

He had his mind set on Bayern so this might not be a good move for us.

Well the transfer clock is ticking and so is our manager. Cant emphasize how tetchy and awkward it is between bobby and the board! The owner wants the champions league and our squad isn't good enough to win it and bobby knows that. Watching barca tonight they would muller us big time!

richards30 said:
Well the transfer clock is ticking and so is our manager. Cant emphasize how tetchy and awkward it is between bobby and the board! The owner wants the champions league and our squad isn't good enough to win it and bobby knows that. Watching barca tonight they would muller us big time!

Sorry richards, but can I ask how you know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.