Sign one player...

pee dubya said:
balkanno said:
That aint the Problem, its much more an Formation thing.

----------------- Dzeko ---- Ballo -------------------
-- Johnson -------------------------------- Milner --
---------------------Silva - De Jong -----------------

Let them play once like this and you will see.
I can't agree, i think we're too reliant on Silva, we need another player who can unpick a packed defence with a bit of craft. Sure the team you posted would be ok, but behind that there's very little creativity, take Silva out from injury or suspension and we have problems. We need more pure footballers in the squad, players with an innate ability to pass and move, see things other players don't, who understand the need when playing at the highest level, to constantly move and provide options for the player in possession.

Take out Silva and to a lesser extend Yaya, and i think our midfield area becomes very ponderous and predictable.

Well yes thats true. My point is to take Silva back onto DoubleSix. Let him have the Game infront to controll. I just belive he could do this, Modric is doing it, and Silva has more class then Modric does. He would have to improve hes working abilitys but that aint a Problem if he stays fit. But Mancio wants to play with specialized Defenders, so there arent Space now.
Chelsea didnt had great creativity when they Played the SemiFinals in the CL against Barca&Overboo.

Wesley Sneijder.

1. We miss his kind of player in our starting midfield with his creativity and strength plus his set pieces are deadly.
2. Gareth Barry.
3. Joleon Lescott, too clumsy with ball at his feet and despite being okay in the air, the ball spends more time on the ground than in the air over 90 minutes. We'd have enough cover at CB in Boateng, Richards, Kolo and Boyata.

balkanno said:
pee dubya said:
I can't agree, i think we're too reliant on Silva, we need another player who can unpick a packed defence with a bit of craft. Sure the team you posted would be ok, but behind that there's very little creativity, take Silva out from injury or suspension and we have problems. We need more pure footballers in the squad, players with an innate ability to pass and move, see things other players don't, who understand the need when playing at the highest level, to constantly move and provide options for the player in possession.

Take out Silva and to a lesser extend Yaya, and i think our midfield area becomes very ponderous and predictable.

Well yes thats true. My point is to take Silva back onto DoubleSix. Let him have the Game infront to controll. I just belive he could do this, Modric is doing it, and Silva has more class then Modric does. He would have to improve hes working abilitys but that aint a Problem if he stays fit. But Mancio wants to play with specialized Defenders, so there arent Space now.
Chelsea didnt had great creativity when they Played the SemiFinals in the CL against Barca&Overboo.

I wrote about this a while back. Currently I don't think Silva can play the Modric role as Modric can tackle and for a small guy he is very strong and can turn on a sixpence. I've been following his career for a long time and I believe he is the player we could do with. I think it would take Silva a good year to get used to the CM position and we'd be wasting his other talents in the mean time.

A top centre mid, Barry dropped for me.

I don't think Fabregas is a realistic option as the OP requested (can't see him playing for another team in England any time soon, but you never know).

If Chelsea miss out on the Champions League, they might cash in on Essien. Not been at his best this season but still a top player. De Rossi perhaps could be an option if Roma end up mid-table. Wouldn't be easy to land either of those 2, but there's a small possibility. Sneijder could be an option as well.

A new CB might be a good idea too, although I think Boateng could do a good job there.

Danamy said:
It wont be popular with some on here but i would say Fabregas.

He can change defence to attack with one pass, reads the game from back to front and switches play effectively.

He would also compliment Silva as no doubt they would be on the same wave length.

Yaya or Barry would be victim to his introduction depending on formation.

Only it were Mourinho doing the actual asking, perhaps!

Do the da Silva twins count as one? If so I would take them, sorry, just love Raphael's game and I am sure Fabio is similar just playing behind Evra. If they are not a package deal, I take Ganso. If I started him it would be for Barry, move Yaya back and play Silva as a box to box guy with Ganso creating looking like this.

Yaya
AJ-Silva
Ganso
Tevez-Balo

if theres any way to get garteh bale id go for him..he would be fucking brilliant for city lacking width

Essien. Exactly what we need and if Chelsea don't finish in the top 4 i don't see why we couldn't get him with a big enough offer.

would have to be a midfielder with a bit more creativity
sneijder would be perfect
but he seems pretty happy with leandro as manager now so doubt we could get him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.