Sign one player...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bastian Sweinsteiger.

Great Player, but realistic signing?

I would like see Ribery in the EPL...

No, how about the Same squad, just another Coach who is more familar to Tactics at Mancio Side. Something like an Coopertion.

Dani Alves

Reasoning - i think we need a special player to improve the central midfield area, someone like Fabregas/Wilshere, but i can't think of an attainable one. Therefore, a different solution would be to keep the central midfield in it's current, more solid rather than spectacular form, and increase our creativity and invention out wide.

I think we could get away with having Alves in the team if we kept the 3 central midfielders to cover, and i think we need to get a line of supply to Dzeko that is better suited to his attributes.

I feel without AJ, our right-side is far too pedestrian and just doesn't really contribute much to our attacking ability.

balkanno said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bastian Sweinsteiger.

No, how about the Same squad, just another Coach who is more familar to Tactics at Mancio Side. Something like an Coopertion.

I never said realistic - he signed a new deal at Bayern three months ago and their players are some of the best paid in the world.

For what he brings though...

Ribery is a busted flush and would rather spend money on Bale.

pee dubya said:
Reasoning - i think we need a special player to improve the central midfield area, someone like Fabregas/Wilshere, but i can't think of an attainable one. Therefore, a different solution would be to keep the central midfield in it's current, more solid rather than spectacular form, and increase our creativity and invention out wide.

David Silva?

balkanno said:
pee dubya said:

David Silva?
He's the one really creative outlet we have, we need more i think.

Stick to the script guys, realistic signings. Ronaldo is not coming from Madrid not yet anyway. Also reasons why you want them in the team/bench and who you would drop from the squad. Lastly who would leave the club so they can fill in the space?.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
balkanno said:

I never said realistic - he signed a new deal at Bayern three months ago and their players are some of the best paid in the world.

For what he brings though...

Ribery is a busted flush and would rather spend money on Bale.

You re joking, right?

Ribery is one of the best Footballer, maybe even the one with the most creativity arround. Ask the United Players what they think about him, trouble.

pee dubya said:
balkanno said:
David Silva?
He's the one really creative outlet we have, we need more i think.

That aint the Problem, its much more an Formation thing.

----------------- Dzeko ---- Ballo -------------------
-- Johnson -------------------------------- Milner --
---------------------Silva - De Jong -----------------

Let them play once like this and you will see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.