Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already boss the midfield against the rags, but if we add DDR - pfft - forget about it. A lot of use RVP will do for them standing at midfield all day.

go and sign rvp and pair him with wooney, see what kind of service they get when DDR and yaya are pushing giggs and scholes into s retirement home

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
I hope he will justify the fees and live up to the high expectations here.

Why?

I rarely watch Seria A , and from the few games I saw De Rossi for his club & country, I wasn't impressed.

The team already used to have most of the possession with the current midfield ( Barry,Yaya, Nasri & Silva ) and City only struggled when teams park the bus, so how De Rossi will help ?

And is he worth the reported 30 Million transfer fees + high wages ?

which may cost the club 70 million without a resale value !

I am not optimistic about this deal, but I hope he will prove me wrong and become the best player City ever signed.

What the fuck does resale value matter? I'm pretty sure Mansour and co. would be happy for the likes of Aguero and Silva to see out their careers here.

Did Madrid buy Ronaldo with the intention of selling him on for a profit? Even United when they bought Berbatov couldn't possibly imagine him to have any resale value even if he did bag 30 a year, after he saw out his contract.

Not every player is signed with the intention to flog them off later on down the line.

Tevez City said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
I hope he will justify the fees and live up to the high expectations here.

Why?

I rarely watch Seria A , and from the few games I saw De Rossi for his club & country, I wasn't impressed.

The team already used to have most of the possession with the current midfield ( Barry,Yaya, Nasri & Silva ) and City only struggled when teams park the bus, so how De Rossi will help ?

And is he worth the reported 30 Million transfer fees + high wages ?

which may cost the club 70 million without a resale value !

I am not optimistic about this deal, but I hope he will prove me wrong and become the best player City ever signed.

TC, we've been very frugal this transfer period, so it's okay if we splurge a little at the end of the window. :)

pudge said:
What the fuck does resale value matter? I'm pretty sure Mansour and co. would be happy for the likes of Aguero and Silva to see out their careers here.

Did Madrid buy Ronaldo with the intention of selling him on for a profit? Even United when they bought Berbatov couldn't possibly imagine him to have any resale value even if he did bag 30 a year, after he saw out his contract.

Not every player is signed with the intention to flog them off later on down the line.
exactly we aren't arsenal ffs

Train said:
sounds legit, but one question...why is roma upset over guiseppe rossi?

^ This

Guiseppe was part of Parma youth team not Roma.

Update : Apologies, looks like blink922 is correct. United broke their agreement with Roma and instead sold Guiseppe to Villarreal.

Train said:
sounds legit, but one question...why is roma upset over guiseppe rossi?

I think had something to do with the rags agreeing to loan/sell him to Roma then selling to Villarreal instead. Could be way wrong about this but I vaguely remember the situation.

Tevez City said:
I rarely watch Seria A , and from the few games I saw De Rossi

Should have stopped reading there, I knew the rest would be ridiculous. Looks like I was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.