Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could get 5-10 minutes depending on if we can really turn the knife into S'Hampton. Its not like he'll be in positions unfamiliar. I expect this deal to conclude this afternoon. Its a perfect situation for him already being in England.

I'm praying so hard this is true. Just when the Rags go like, "Haha, we got Van Persie!", they will be like, "Fuck...they got De Rossi?!"

I always said i didn't want RVP because he is injury prone and already 29 with only 1 good season behind him. Flavour of the month kind of player.

De Rossi is 29, but i think he is worth it. Top strikers like RVP are easy to find. We've got plenty ourselves. But De Rossi is an absolute machine and world class deep lying playmakers like him are really hard to find. Would be a huge upgrade on De Jong. I like De Jong but De Rossi is atleast 10x the player De Jong is.

Is it possible that this is a pisstake considering that the source is from the upper echelon of a guy who works for rags? I understand that the said source could be a fan of another club and so, but i find it difficult to trust anyone that has anything to do with them.

alky313 said:
He could get 5-10 minutes depending on if we can really turn the knife into S'Hampton. Its not like he'll be in positions unfamiliar. I expect this deal to conclude this afternoon. Its a perfect situation for him already being in England.

Unless its all done before lunchtime today he won't be eligible.
Said the same about RVP on the radio a few minutes ago

A rag trying to set up his City fan friend.

Doubt this signing will happen of course would be great but doubt it. He signed a new contract in Rome in January he could cost us 10-15 m pounds this summer if he didnt sign that contract.
Now it is 25-30 or even more.

He is loyal, Rome is not a strong team now, they are rebuilding for years and dont get anywhere...

2 weeks more to sign anyone so this wont be a lot longer saga.:)

Damanino said:
A rag trying to set up his City fan friend.

Doubt this signing will happen of course would be great but doubt it. He signed a new contract in Rome in January he could cost us 10-15 m pounds this summer if he didnt sign that contract.
Now it is 25-30 or even more.

He is loyal, Rome is not a strong team now, they are rebuilding for years and dont get anywhere...

2 weeks more to sign anyone so this wont be a lot longer saga.:)

Do you think there's any chance they might be interested in taking Dzeko as part of the deal

Daffy-Duck-masturbating.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.