Silent Calls Coming From Witheld Numbers

blue_bird said:
Does anyone else receive these?

I keep getting them on or around match days - I more or less know its my ex but WHY does he do it? Can anyone explain to me cause I just don't get what he gets out of it??!!!

Just change your number and tell only close family and friends.

blue_bird said:

I keep getting them on or around match days - I more or less know its my ex but WHY does he do it? Can anyone explain to me cause I just don't get what he gets out of it??!!!
It's called 'mind games'. Don't answer or disconnect the call - just stick it on top of the telly and let your ex use his credit or freebie minutes up rather than actually acknowledge him in any way - he'll soon get sick of it and find something more interesting to do. If he dosen't the chances are he may be a phsyco with issues!!! Good luck.

MCFC1993 said:
blue_bird said:

Just change your number and tell only close family and friends.

The number I have is actually my second one as I had already changed my number because of having these calls before. I can only imagine he got my current number from my work file. I don't see why I should change it again just because he's a weirdo!

mr t said:
blue_bird said:

It's called 'mind games'. Don't answer or disconnect the call - just stick it on top of the telly and let your ex use his credit or freebie minutes up rather than actually acknowledge him in any way - he'll soon get sick of it and find something more interesting to do. If he dosen't the chances are he may be a phsyco with issues!!! Good luck.

Most of the time when he does it I answer and then leave it on the side or in my bag but I think he's listening to whats going on in my background. He using the work phone so he stays on til I eventually hang up.

I was out with my lad mates after Stoke last week and one of the calls came through. I answered and left it on the table in the bar and when I went back over 15mins later he was STILL on it!!

blue_bird said:
mr t said:

Most of the time when he does it I answer and then leave it on the side or in my bag but I think he's listening to whats going on in my background. He using the work phone so he stays on til I eventually hang up.

I was out with my lad mates after Stoke last week and one of the calls came through. I answered and left it on the table in the bar and when I went back over 15mins later he was STILL on it!!
Are you sure it is your ex? If the calls are silent and witheld it could be anyone on the other end. Have you asked him?

this is going to sound weird but what phone have you got. mines always calling its self becuase its got a fake call option and i keep catching the button

mr t said:
blue_bird said:

Are you sure it is your ex? If the calls are silent and witheld it could be anyone on the other end. Have you asked him?

Yes, I'm sure. It's really hard to explain how I know without actually revealing in full detail how I do but I have no doubt in my mind (and my phone provider have confirmed the type of place its coming from) that it's him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.