Silent Calls Coming From Witheld Numbers

blue_bird said:
MCFC1993 said:
Just change your number and tell only close family and friends.

The number I have is actually my second one as I had already changed my number because of having these calls before. I can only imagine he got my current number from my work file. I don't see why I should change it again just because he's a weirdo!

Hmmm some people just can't get along with there own lives ay :/ Take the biggest guy you know to kick the crap out of him, otherwise ring the police :)

M.A.R.T.I.N said:
this is going to sound weird but what phone have you got. mines always calling its self becuase its got a fake call option and i keep catching the button

Samsung Tocco. Its definitely real calls cause I thought the same as you've described but my phone provider said they are genuine calls. Besides, it would be a bit weird that it happens every match day!!

making silent calls is against the law. if you really believe it is him, if you are sure beyond circumstantial evidence and hunches, you should inform him that this silent calls are a misuse of the communications network, and he is breaking the communications act.

if you don't want to speak to him just phone BT, their nuisance calls dept are generally extremely helpful.

iv got the tocco ultra and on side of mine the button whick does volume n vibration alway do the fake call. best way i checked was ring your self off witheld on your house phone and it comes up on the call logs, fake call dosnt.

but suppose if you have checked with the network then they probs no best

blue_bird said:
mr t said:
Are you sure it is your ex? If the calls are silent and witheld it could be anyone on the other end. Have you asked him?

Yes, I'm sure. It's really hard to explain how I know without actually revealing in full detail how I do but I have no doubt in my mind (and my phone provider have confirmed the type of place its coming from) that it's him.
There is a way to spook him but I don't know whether you want to upset him or not especially as he seems a bit odd. I know someone who had a similar issue with their landline and they kept a referees whistle next to the phone which they used successfully to get rid of their phantom stalker.

mr t said:
blue_bird said:
Yes, I'm sure. It's really hard to explain how I know without actually revealing in full detail how I do but I have no doubt in my mind (and my phone provider have confirmed the type of place its coming from) that it's him.
There is a way to spook him but I don't know whether you want to upset him or not especially as he seems a bit odd. I know someone who had a similar issue with their landline and they kept a referees whistle next to the phone which they used successfully to get rid of their phantom stalker.

Yeah but to fair Graham Poll deserved it.

MCFC1993 said:
warpig said:
all this talk of tacco's is making me hungry.

Treat yourself its your birthday ;)

blue_birthday_cake.JPG

happy birthday and stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.