Silly place names.

It's in Austria.

images

Dan said:
never been anywhere with a silly name myself but check out the name of this place with that squirrel that got it photo took with a holidaying couple ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...uirrel-is-surprise-star-of-holiday-photo.html

I don't believe the explanation of that photo. Reason being that if you've ever set one of those timer photos, you know full well that you set the focus first. So what would have happend is that the guy or girl would have set the photo up with one of them in it to get the focus on the subject, pressed the shutter and then the timer would take over whilst he took up his position. But it would still hold that focus. So the squirrel popping up would have been out of focus. I rather think that there was someone else, the shot was about to be taken of the couple and the squirrel has possibly then popped up at some stage, and they took their opportunity and photographed the squirrel as well.

Stayed at a small place in France a few decades ago called Pissy Pooville, spelling excepted!

Lancashire Blue said:
Dan said:
never been anywhere with a silly name myself but check out the name of this place with that squirrel that got it photo took with a holidaying couple ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...uirrel-is-surprise-star-of-holiday-photo.html

I don't believe the explanation of that photo. Reason being that if you've ever set one of those timer photos, you know full well that you set the focus first. So what would have happend is that the guy or girl would have set the photo up with one of them in it to get the focus on the subject, pressed the shutter and then the timer would take over whilst he took up his position. But it would still hold that focus. So the squirrel popping up would have been out of focus. I rather think that there was someone else, the shot was about to be taken of the couple and the squirrel has possibly then popped up at some stage, and they took their opportunity and photographed the squirrel as well.
Peppers_1462660i.jpg

You might be right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.