Silva And The Through Ball

dennishasdoneit said:
The thru ball was amazing..a touch of genius.

Imagine my surprise when i read a report by David Pleat over the weekend which was entirely based upon the battle between Rodwell and Silva...most of the report was how well the everton player did ,etc..right at the end of this "in depth analysis" Pleat gave a one line description of the second goal..

"and Silva,a pass fed Milner for the second goal"

How on earth can a footballing man like Pleat,who,to give him his due produced Luton and Spurs sides who played in a skillful manner, not give a proper description of this wonderful pass...i shudder to think what superlatives he,d have dreamed up if rooney or cleverly had played that pass.

Pleat was paid for that report and yet, he couldn,t bring himself to describe it as it was.jealousy is all i can think of.

At least the twats are not calling him Davd Villa anymore...the fookers
know his name now

Anyone noticed he loves hitting the post/crossbar? ;)

Haha but fuck me what a player, I would agree with the article. I would rather watch a thru ball from Silva, that beats 4/5 players than watch someone take on 3/4 players.

And yh like another poster sadi, no one is calling him Villa anymore, you know why? Because they have finally realised Silva is world class!

It was the angle of the pass, between the defenders, and Silva's understanding that playing it with spin would leave the ball in a better position for Milner to score. Pure class from Merlin. Most players would have played it with the inside of their foot, and to the right of the defenders, leaving Milner with no chance of scoring, and having to wait for someone to cross to.

Silva shits all over the Premier League. Nobody comes close to him in this country.

bluevengence said:
dennishasdoneit said:
The thru ball was amazing..a touch of genius.

Imagine my surprise when i read a report by David Pleat over the weekend which was entirely based upon the battle between Rodwell and Silva...most of the report was how well the everton player did ,etc..right at the end of this "in depth analysis" Pleat gave a one line description of the second goal..

"and Silva,a pass fed Milner for the second goal"

How on earth can a footballing man like Pleat,who,to give him his due produced Luton and Spurs sides who played in a skillful manner, not give a proper description of this wonderful pass...i shudder to think what superlatives he,d have dreamed up if rooney or cleverly had played that pass.

Pleat was paid for that report and yet, he couldn,t bring himself to describe it as it was.jealousy is all i can think of.

At least the twats are not calling him Davd Villa anymore...the fookers
know his name now

He was called Villa recently on something I was watching, might have been Goals on Sunday a couple of weeks ago.

Also, ray wilkins is still calling him 'Da Silva'....

Sublime skill and a football brain second to none (maybe Messi) as someone said before few players could pull that off, but Silva makes it look easy. The timing, precision and the weight of the pass, inch perfect.

If he carries on like this, I have no doubt in my mind that he'll be nominated (and will probably win) player of the season. Wouldn't you agree Alan Hansen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.