Silva back in training (page 40)

Re: so how long issilva out

marco said:
Hung said:
Tarzan41 said:

Yes, really.

your bang on with that matey,i even said myself when i saw the team if he gets knocked were fucked, but we have to move on,we beat them without him and we can do it again but Nasri will have to step up and put a shift in

well we really are fucked then

bluemc1 said:
marco said:
Hung said:
Yes, really.

your bang on with that matey,i even said myself when i saw the team if he gets knocked were fucked, but we have to move on,we beat them without him and we can do it again but Nasri will have to step up and put a shift in

well we really are fucked then

Lol

Re: so how long is silva out?

Marvin said:
Mattyc55 said:
Marvin said:
And what about Yaya Toure?

It's just bad luck. Don't hammer the manager for that.

Only at City do we criticise a manager for selecting his best players. We knew Newcastle were going to park the bus, and Silva is the man to pick the lock. His injury was the key moment in the game

Messi and Ronaldp don't get rested

Come off it Marvin mate, if anyone needed a rest its Silva. Played practically every game this season, as well as two games for Spain in the last few weeks. Absolutely ridiculous risking our best player before two huge games.
You can't wrap players up in cotton wool if you want to win things

Only way you rest him is if he was carrying an injury

Are we a one-man team? That's basically what you are saying.

In creative terms he probably accounts for 80% of our efforts. I always think it's gonna be an uphill slog when he doesn't start, and Pellers probably thought that we would gain the advantage by HT and bring on Nasri. One thing I cannot understand is why a tackle like that goes unpunished. We get a free kick but there was always gonna be some assassin out to abbreviate Silva's contribution.

we need to be solid against the scum , 4-3-2-1 HART - ZABS , KOMPS , MDM , CLICHY - MILNER , TOURE , FERNANDO - SILVA OR NASRI , JOVETIC - AGUERO , all the chances we have missed in recent games ,means someone is going to get a proper hiding , lets hope its sunday.

i kne albert davy said:
bugsyblue said:
Why play silva? Pellegrini makes some fucking stupid decisions
Maybe he wanted to win the game.

We want to win every game but some games are a bigger priority. Or are you suggesting we should play silva in every game? He's the fucking soul of this team, we have the derby on Sunday which is a must win game for our title challenge too, and tonight was just the carling cup!

He badly needed a rest, started all the games for City except for one. What a shit decision by Pellegrini to include him in the starting eleven, looks to me as if he is loosing the plot, as of now Silva is our most in form player along with Aguero, frustrating to see him miss the game against United.

you are mad that we played silva, but flapping that we list the Newcastle game. make up your mind people. we can't blame the manager, he doesn't decide when someone gets injured

hopefully it's precaution

Blame the manager if he's nursing an injury yes but not when he's fit and wanting to win the game with a strong squad.

What does he do? Wait til the Derby then play Silva, only for him to get randomly injured in that game? Not his fault.

Mcfchamps said:
you are mad that we played silva, but flapping that we list the Newcastle game. make up your mind people. we can't blame the manager, he doesn't decide when someone gets injured

hopefully it's precaution

Utter bollocks. This league cup is a chance to blood youth players, MP is fucking clueless as are the two pricks from Barcelona. This is a serious situation, were struggling to hit back of the net and are a shambles defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.