Silva Chant

Like Barca do to messi "meeeeeeeessi meeeeeeessi " we should just shout "siiiiiiilva siiiiiiilva " simple and is a billion times better than DAVE DAVE DAVE

NipHolmes said:
Just been listening to the radio on way from work and it came straight to me.

To the tube of - Here's the hotstepper.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdmDp8_l-3c&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdmDp8_l ... ata_player</a>

When it kicks in from 22 seconds onwards.

He's a little maestro
Sil-va

He's our hero
Sil-va

He plays for Man City
Sil-va

He's our new Kinkladze
Sil-va

Nah nana chorus and repeat

silva is 2 syllables

plus you need to put it on youtube then people will then sing it ..............

COME ON CITY FANS IMAGINATION UPGRADE

Seosa said:
Anything's gotta be better than the "Master of Maine Road" shite, :@

i get what your saying, my mrs asked me "are they saying master of maine road ?" yes "did he ever play at maine road ?" no "why are they singing that then?" dont know

bluemc1 said:
Seosa said:

i get what your saying, my mrs asked me "are they saying master of maine road ?" yes "did he ever play at maine road ?" no "why are they singing that then?" dont know

It just doesn't work. It's sung in a pretty shit manner too, and I hate slagging off fellow Blues.

bluemc1 said:
Seosa said:

It's not that for me, it's the fact he's an FA Cup winner, a Premier League winner, a World Cup winner and double Euros winner and the best we can pull out of the bag is about him scoring a goal at Old Trafford. I'm sick of fucking singing about United as it is, never mind dirtying our special lad's name with the words "Old Trafford" in his song.

It is absolutely incredible that the best player we have had for decades doesn't have a dedicated song in his name?

The old wags on the Kippax would have had this 'done and dusted' believe me.

MCC said:
What about to the Zabaleta song....

Der der der Spanish fucking Dave
Der der der Spanish fucking Dave.

Easy to remember and the 2nd verse the same as the first.
mcfc2607 said:
Du du du super david silva
Du du du super david silva

The conga one.

Either of these get my vote, easy to remember and get it going at games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.