Silva Chant

I don't get why he needs a song. Usually we sing a song for a player after they do something outstanding individually, like Zaba making a perfect challenge or Aguero scoring. When would we ever sing about silva because while he is a fantastic player, his work is done for the good of the team.

But don't mind me, I enjoy seeing all the inventive ways in which people try to wedge a city players name into coco-fucking-cabana.

fowler70 said:
Like Barca do to messi "meeeeeeeessi meeeeeeessi " we should just shout "siiiiiiilva siiiiiiilva " simple and is a billion times better than DAVE DAVE DAVE

how long before alan partridge clip is put up ?

He already has a song. City fans sang it non stop at Fulham with the help of the panel beaters at the back of the stand. " oh david silva, oh david silva he scored the 5th at old trafford". Brilliant song.

mcfc1894 said:
Seosa said:
Anything's gotta be better than the "Master of Maine Road" shite, :@

agree it's terrible. love the viva espana one or the david silva ole David silva ole, ole ole. was doing the rounds on here a bit back but no one sings it.

It is indeed shit. The ole ole song should be his song. Just needs someone to start it, 3-4 others to sing it and one person to film it! Get it viral!

Scottyboi said:
All shit, the great escape one makes me cringe.
Good .

I look forward to your next masterpiece, oh great John of Elton.

Silva and Aguero are two incredible footballers who each deserve a decent chant. They are both deserving of a chants as good as 'Yaya/Kolo - 2Unlimited' or 'Oh Balotelli..'.

Being an oldish fart, a few older songs that might work

To the tune of d.i.s.c.o

S.i.l.v.a he is s.i.l.v.a
He is s skilful
Hi is I intelligent
He is l etc etc etc

I will leave it you guys to complete it

To the tune of hang on snoopy

Daviiide silva, David silva

Or to the tune of la bamba
David silva
David silva

Manc in London said:
Silva and Aguero are two incredible footballers who each deserve a decent chant. They are both deserving of a chants as good as 'Yaya/Kolo - 2Unlimited' or 'Oh Balotelli..'.
Indeed. Ones that are just about them too, not United and them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.