Silva Injury

He seemed in a lot of pain I hope we rest him against QPR and that Spain dont play him in their friendlies.

Spain play England in the first friendly and their could be a few rival PL England players who would love to nobble him "doing their patriotic duty"

dw7 said:
If we can't beat qpr with or with out silva I think we should forget about winning the league
QPR is like a boxing ring. Could be a very tough game. They'll be competitive, and they played very well in the 2nd half at Spurs. Take games for granted and our run will be over.

Wolfy said:
He was still able to beat 3 players with a sore back so it can't be too bad.

You've never ever played a contact sport have you? If you did then you'd know that knocks you can carry on with for 60 minutes can lay you down for a month once they've tightened up.

Hope he's ok but your chirpy nonsense is so wide of the mark that he could put his back out laughing at it . .

Should we call it a howler Wolfy?

Marvin said:
dw7 said:
If we can't beat qpr with or with out silva I think we should forget about winning the league
QPR is like a boxing ring. Could be a very tough game. They'll be competitive, and they played very well in the 2nd half at Spurs. Take games for granted and our run will be over.

Don't mistake the opinion of fans for the opinion of the manager, the ream or the club!

hisroyalblueness said:
Wolfy said:
He was still able to beat 3 players with a sore back so it can't be too bad.

You've never ever played a contact sport have you? If you did then you'd know that knocks you can carry on with for 60 minutes can lay you down for a month once they've tightened up.

Hope he's ok but your chirpy nonsense is so wide of the mark that he could put his back out laughing at it . .

Should we call it a howler Wolfy?

I'll take, "A barrel of laughs", for one hundred please Alex.

Ducado said:
Marvin said:
dw7 said:

Don't mistake the opinion of fans for the opinion of the manager, the ream or the club!
No chance Mancini will take them lightly(as u say) he plays every team like they are a cup final. If there is a slight chance Silva might risk further injury playing against QPR, he will be rested!

I'd rest him, god knows if any player has ever deserved taking a rest it's that magical man, Milner and Nasri will do just fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.