Silva Injury

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Comrade Buka said:
I was fucking pissed watching Silva holding his back.

Get him off the fucking pitch, right this fucking minute, you fucking morons.

Pray to the higher powers he is ok.

-- Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:05 am --

dw7 said:
I ain't saying its going to be easy but if we struggle because or best player is injured then we rely too much on him

So IMO if you count too much on one player you ain't gonna win the league

So, in your opinion, how much does Xavi being off the pitch affect Barcelona? Because if you think they are the same side without him, you are definitely using a computer on the warm comfy insides of a mental asylum, while being pumped full of make-you-feel-fuzzy-medicines.

I think his point is that, without Xavi in the side, Barecelona still beat whatever is put in front of them. Maybe not by the same amount, or in the same way, but they will get the 3 points.He's not wrong in saying that. We should beat QPR without David, and if we need to, I think we can and will. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be worrisome if he were more seriously injured. Obviously, you want your best players on the field as much as possible. But, it didnt seem too serious, maybe a deep bruise or something... so it's not somehting we need to worry about.

Yes. of course that is his point. But to claim that United are as good without Rooney or Barcelona without Xavi or Messi or Real without Özil is naive. Obviously we have depth in our squad, but some players are irreplaceable. There is only one Silva. Nasri or Yaya, whom I consider the other two playmakers in our team, aren't even in the same galaxy.

Comrade Buka said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Comrade Buka said:
I was fucking pissed watching Silva holding his back.

Get him off the fucking pitch, right this fucking minute, you fucking morons.

Pray to the higher powers he is ok.

-- Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:05 am --

So, in your opinion, how much does Xavi being off the pitch affect Barcelona? Because if you think they are the same side without him, you are definitely using a computer on the warm comfy insides of a mental asylum, while being pumped full of make-you-feel-fuzzy-medicines.

I think his point is that, without Xavi in the side, Barecelona still beat whatever is put in front of them. Maybe not by the same amount, or in the same way, but they will get the 3 points.He's not wrong in saying that. We should beat QPR without David, and if we need to, I think we can and will. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be worrisome if he were more seriously injured. Obviously, you want your best players on the field as much as possible. But, it didnt seem too serious, maybe a deep bruise or something... so it's not somehting we need to worry about.

Yes. of course that is his point. But to claim that United are as good without Rooney or Barcelona without Xavi or Messi or Real without Özil is naive. Obviously we have depth in our squad, but some players are irreplaceable. There is only one Silva. Nasri or Yaya, whom I consider the other two playmakers in our team, aren't even in the same galaxy.

where did i claim city without silva will be as good with or without him where did i mention united barca or real

p.s barca won 4 0 on tuesday without xavi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.