Silva or Robinho?

Interesting thread. As in, I'm confused, who in their right mind choose a spoiled, hungerless, prima-Donna over a professional who show up to play EVERY game. Honestly hurt you asked this question. Robbie had moments of brilliance but I guess I just prefer someones that oozes professionalism, class, and the technical side of the game.

Football is not just about, skill and ability, more than anything it is about attitude and having the right one at that, so with these things in mind the only outcome for me is Silva is a far better player than Robinho based on this.

Robinho is a better winger, while Silva is better as play-maker. But who would I choose ? Silva without a doubt becauses of his personality.

Robinho is a kid while Silva is a man who you can rely on.

Silva no doubts about it. I would prefer Trevor Sinclair to Robinho at least Trev tried his best and cared Robinho couldn't give a... about us. Silva does care and is in general a better player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.