Silva or Robinho?

Silva. Robi's a top player on his day - but his days are few and far between and the set up needs to be perfect for him. You can stick SIlva pretty much anywhere in the midfield and his intelligence will allow him to express himself...

Bluemoon115 said:
Armaan said:
That is a load of bull
Do elaborate...
Saying Silva can do "everything" Robinho can is totally wrong.... Robinho is a better finisher than Silva and i doubt Silva could do half the tricks Robinho can..... + Robinho can at least use his weaker foot... Silvas right foot is non existent (though he doesnt need it!) I love Silva but he cannot do "everything" robinho can

Armaan said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Do elaborate...
Saying Silva can do "everything" Robinho can is totally wrong.... Robinho is a better finisher than Silva and i doubt Silva could do half the tricks Robinho can..... + Robinho can at least use his weaker foot... Silvas right foot is non existent (though he doesnt need it!) I love Silva but he cannot do "everything" robinho can
what about work rate?

mrwalks12 said:
Armaan said:
what about work rate?
What about it? Everybody knows that Silva would win that by quite a margin. The fact is they are both great players with their own god gifted qualities

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.