silva out of arsenal game

gooney said:
Please tell me Kolarov will play instead of zabaleta?
+1
a championship winger lately embarrassed him, imagine Theo or Nasri. But Mancini is way to wise... :(

Wheelsy said:
-------------------Hart
Boateng---Kompany---Lescott---Zabaleta
-----------------De Jong
----------Yaya Toure-------Barry
Milner-----------Tevez---------Balotelli

AJ for Milner and I'm in.

I really can't see Mancini playing Balotelli against Arsenal. I'm a big Mario fan but it's no secret Mario won't be tracking back and it's pretty much fact that he'll slow counter attacks down. Away to Arsenal, Mancini will want someone who tracks back and he'll want players capable of attacking quickly as countering will be our best chance of goals. I'm pretty sure our front three will be;

Milner--Tevez--AJ

I trust Mancini and I think he'll get it right.

ThisIsAnOutrage said:
I really can't see Mancini playing Balotelli against Arsenal. I'm a big Mario fan but it's not secret Mario won't be tracking back and it's pretty much fact that he'll slow counter attacks down. Away to Arsenal, Mancini will want someone who tracks back and he'll want players capable of attacking quickly as countering will be our best chance of goals. I'm pretty sure our front three will be;

Milner--Tevez--AJ

I trust Mancini and I think he'll get it right.

this is a myth.

Sigh said:
Can someone please convince me that Milner is a winger? I don't get it.

Not really sure what he is, he does most things to an ok standard but isn't really outstanding at anything, he runs around a lot though.

Was expecting a 2-1 defeat but now predict it will be 2-0 as we are probably due a poor day at the office after three straight wins. It's only one game, boys. No worries coz I want Arsenal to beat the Rags to the title with City pipping Chelsea and Spurs to third place and to the automatic Champions League qualification place. Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.