silva out of arsenal game

ThisIsAnOutrage said:
I really can't see Mancini playing Balotelli against Arsenal. I'm a big Mario fan but it's no secret Mario won't be tracking back and it's pretty much fact that he'll slow counter attacks down. Away to Arsenal, Mancini will want someone who tracks back and he'll want players capable of attacking quickly as countering will be our best chance of goals. I'm pretty sure our front three will be;

Milner--Tevez--AJ

I trust Mancini and I think he'll get it right.

The only thing that worries me about playing Mario is
the the shit he will endure from the snidey cheating underhanded
tatics that Arsenal use may get him sent off

I would play a front 3 of Balo, Carlos and AJ.

With our middle 3 of Yaya, Barry and NDJ we should have plenty of cover for the defence.

Let's give them something to worry about.

Looking at the stats, it usually takes about 97 headed goals to win the league so however you want to dress it up we are fucked.

Dick heads like Tevez insist on kicking the ball into the net and it's just proof of what a bell he is really.

If you want to win the match, you need match winners. Balotelli is a match winner.

If you want to draw the match (like last year), then that's another matter entirely.

Personally i'd go for it.

Balo, Tevez, AJ up front to give their full backs something to think about, rather than just letting them bomb forward at will.

De Jong, Barry and Yaya in central midfield, with Yaya playing deeper than he has done recently to tuck in and allow us to compete against their three.

Micah and Zab in the full back positions. Micah for his ability to get forward, height and pace against Clichy. Zab because he is in such great form and a bit more mobile than Kolarov.

If Kolo is fit, i'd play him to for his mobility and ball playing skills, which will be vital.

There is NO FUCKING WAY that Mancini will send the players out specifically playing to draw. Yes, he may choose to be more conservative, perhaps, but that isn't a ploy to simply draw.

We go out to win every game, it's just some games are more like chess matches than others when it comes to tactics.

Never the less, a point would be a good point when all is said and done.

lionheart said:
Was expecting a 2-1 defeat but now predict it will be 2-0 as we are probably due a poor day at the office after three straight wins. It's only one game, boys. No worries coz I want Arsenal to beat the Rags to the title with City pipping Chelsea and Spurs to third place and to the automatic Champions League qualification place. Happy days.

We are joint first and you want Arsenal to win the league? Sorry, just dont understand your logic?

Can't believe more has'nt been made of the assault on Silva...if it had been De jong...

if you want to win the league you have to dont lose at home of your rivals. mancini know this very well.

i think i'll play a 4-1-4-1

--------------back four----------------
----------------vieira------------------
milner---yaya----de jong------barry
-----------------a striker-------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.