Silva out of Liverpool game?

How did you find that? Just search for Davidsilva? mcfc etc. I couldn't find anything at all

There was nothing reported about Crouch missing the City v Stoke game following a secret hospital visit either, but the rumour posted by a ITK proved accurate. My money is on Silva being out of Wednesday's game and possibly the second leg too. Nasri will need to step up to the plate.

The bookies are usually well informed and adjust their odds accordingly. I have seen many strange odds later explained by somebody unexpectedly missing a game. Sky have us 4/9 for the title and rags at 11/4, a broken ankle for Silva would adjust those.

Mark_hkt said:
The bookies are usually well informed and adjust their odds accordingly. I have seen many strange odds later explained by somebody unexpectedly missing a game. Sky have us 4/9 for the title and rags at 11/4, a broken ankle for Silva would adjust those.
Very unlikely it's a broken ankle, more likely just a badly bruised foot which may cause him to miss a couple of games plus training. In my opinion anyway.

I see Mancini only game a last second mention that Silva is a doubt for Wednesday after initially not mentioning him when asked about injuries.

I think we can safely say from that that he hasnt got a broken ankle. Seemed he didn't want to say he was an issue at all but succumbed at the last moment under questionning.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
I see Mancini only game a last second mention that Silva is a doubt for Wednesday after initially not mentioning him when asked about injuries.

I think we can safely say from that that he hasnt got a broken ankle. Seemed he didn't want to say he was an issue at all but succumbed at the last moment under questionning.

Has there been a press conference?

What word over the forwards?

Mancini said in his press conference:
Silva
Mario
Edin<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am --<br /><br />
WTGD!! said:
I've just been hearing that Silva is most likely going to be out of the Liverpool game due to injury...... medical team are doing what they can to aid recovery, but chances are he will miss the tie
And you sir, were correct. Funny how some doubted you. Would anyone /really/ embarrass themselves with a thread like this if it wasn't true?

Didsbury Dave said:
Jumanji said:
Mancini said in his press conference:
Silva
Mario
Edin

He said what about them?
<a class="postlink" href="http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1215983709001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAmGi6Ok~,1XzRvnR-bI9rWUWnLCp69uUEnT5QCkLr&bclid=0&bctid=1379686201001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 9686201001</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.