Silva out of Liverpool game?

As it looks like Silva is out, I see us setting up like this:

Hart
Richards, Savic, Lescott, Clichy
De Jong, Barry
Milner, Nasri
Aguero, Balotelli

There's still more than enough quality on show to beat Liverpool. However, saying that, we could really do with a clean sheet.

My main worry tonight is that Savic tries to win EVERY ball even if it's from behind and he gives away loads of stupid free kicks. Then with no Vinnie to get his head on everything, Charlie Adam's free kicks could be really dangerous.

I feel we've got to proper go for it at home baring in mind second leg is at Anfield. Apparently Dzeko and Balotelli have passed fitness tests but looks like Silva is deffinetly out.

What about this...

.........................Hart...........................
.....Richards.....Savic.....Lescott...........
Zabaleta..................................Kolarov
................Barry............Milner.............
........................Aguero.......................
.........Dzeko.....................Balotelli.......

Few goals to be scored here, thoughts...

Umfoofoo said:
I feel we've got to proper go for it at home baring in mind second leg is at Anfield. Apparently Dzeko and Balotelli have passed fitness tests but looks like Silva is deffinetly out.

What about this...

.........................Hart...........................
.....Richards.....Savic.....Lescott...........
Zabaleta..................................Kolarov
................Barry............Milner.............
........................Aguero.......................
.........Dzeko.....................Balotelli.......

Few goals to be scored here, thoughts...

And on the bench when it's not working? Bring de Jong on to bang a couple of goals in?

There's no way Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli are all starting mate.

@ianirv
Ian Irving
Nedum Onouha among the #MCFC players. Doubt he'll start v #LFC but player shortage may yet give his career at the Etihad Stadium a lifeline
@ianirv
Ian Irving
@apb689908 @wolfie_mcfc didn't see Silva there but didn't see all the players to be honest
@ianirv
Ian Irving
Mario Balotelli was also part of #MCFC squad arriving at the stadium earlier. No word on injury situation. Looks set tho for a return v #LFC

------------Hart
Zab---Richards---Lescott---Clichy

----Milner---De Jong---Barry

----------Nasri
-------------------Balo
-----Aguero

Three little birds!

LoveCity said:
This "exclusive" reckons he could be out for a few weeks. If there was ever a time for Nasri to step up...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/01/10/2840685/manchester-city-fear-lengthy-david-silva-absence-after" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ence-after</a>

It also says Mancini has been impressed by Hargreaves in training and may start him tomorrow.

all that they wrote and learned from their "sources" could be seen on this thread TBH..

Let's see if Nasri will finally show up and not hide behind David Silva.

Wouldn't hold my breath though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.