Silva out of Liverpool game?

Daveth said:
When people say 'rumours are...' what they actually mean is that they read one tweet by someone and are spreading a load of shit to make themself seem more important.

Wait until you hear it from someone reputable and please PLEASE don't pass round this unsubstantiated garbage
Daveth,

Your 'actually' wrong. There are loads of tweets and rumours as I said including journalists etc not just one.

I know your name sounds a bit biblical/religious but lose the sermons eh!

blue order said:
Daveth said:
When people say 'rumours are...' what they actually mean is that they read one tweet by someone and are spreading a load of shit to make themself seem more important.

Wait until you hear it from someone reputable and please PLEASE don't pass round this unsubstantiated garbage
Daveth,

Your 'actually' wrong. There are loads of tweets and rumours as I said including journalists etc not just one.

I know your name sounds a bit biblical/religious but lose the sermons eh!

Yes because people read other idiots posting this 'rumour' and pass it on .. that's how it spreads and more people say it.

Can you link me to any reputable journalists that say David Silva has broken his foot?
Because I can't seem to find any..

Ladyman says just a minor niggle that's getting rested and will be back for Wigan.

Andouble said:
Ladyman says just a minor niggle that's getting rested and will be back for Wigan.

6486918.jpg

Thank god, I'd lose so much confidence without Merlin. Nasri has to step up so we don't have to worry about losing Silva so much.

LoveCity said:
Thank god, I'd lose so much confidence without Merlin. Nasri has to step up so we don't have to worry about losing Silva so much.

agreed, he has a tendency to drift out of games and become anonymous, he really needs to pull himself together tonight and fucking go for it. he has the ability.

LoveCity said:
Thank god, I'd lose so much confidence without Merlin.

Yes and no. He's been amazing and times and just plain quality for the rest of the time. But he hasn't been amazing for a while and I get the impression he needs a rest. Maybe a blessing in disguise this, considering we still have a long way to go to the end of the season. And it gives Nasri a chance to step up to the plate. We can't be relying on Silva completely all the time.

Apparently its a long term niggle.

So whoever said they thought Silva's been looking injuried for the last few weeks has been correct!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.