Silva out of Liverpool game?

For Nasri tonight he will be the main creative player for us and he will be the one pulling the strings for us attacking wise. He is more than able to do it and in the coming weeks I feel we will see the best of Nasri. Nasri will hit the form that got him the move to City sooner rather than later.

Don't want to put two and two together, but "long term niggle" would fit with with a stress fracture of a middle metatarsal, which are usually the result of ongoing wear and tear, and not one particular impact, like the outer ones.

If that were the case, it's very hard to estimate recovery time, as each case can vastly differ, but standard is at least 6-8 weeks complete rest.

There have been cases of players being out for 4, 5, even 6 months with metatarsal injuries, but those are rare cases, and most metatarsal injuries suffered in football seem to be related to the little toe or second toe.

Here's hoping it's none of the above, but he certainly hasn't been at his devastating best over recent weeks, I had thought that might be down to fatigue, or just a general quieter patch of form that all players go through, but some sort of ankle or foot injury would make sense.

pardoe said:
Don't want to put two and two together, but "long term niggle" would fit with with a stress fracture of a middle metatarsal, which are usually the result of ongoing wear and tear, and not one particular impact, like the outer ones.

If that were the case, it's very hard to estimate recovery time, as each case can vastly differ, but standard is at least 6-8 weeks complete rest.

There have been cases of players being out for 4, 5, even 6 months with metatarsal injuries, but those are rare cases, and most metatarsal injuries suffered in football seem to be related to the little toe or second toe.

Here's hoping it's none of the above, but he certainly hasn't been at his devastating best over recent weeks, I had thought that might be down to fatigue, or just a general quieter patch of form that all players go through, but some sort of ankle or foot injury would make sense.

You're a proper little ray of sunshine aren't you? Thanks for cheering me up just as I'm leaving for the dippers :)

This long term niggle makes sense as to why he hasn't been moving the same with the ball for 6 weeks or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.