Silva+Tevez+Dzeko+Balo...

Still AJ to come back yet. When they are all fit we really do have the best attacking options in the league.

I thought that front 4 looked bloody awesome at times, give them time to get attuned to each other and some of the first time passes and flicks that didn't come off will work and we'll see some spectacular goals. We probably won't play them against the top teams but they'd frighten the shit out of most Prem defences.

Not sure, I definitely think Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko are all at their best when they are the main centre forward. Playing Tevez deeper or Balotelli on the left lessens the impact they can have, though they still do an ok job. If only two of them play you can have it like earlier in the season when Tevez and Balotelli switched positions well and filled in for each other during games, but playing all three and Silva at the same time leaves situations like against Aris when Dzeko had to track all the way back down the right a few times as there was nobody else to do it. Don't think we'd see all three play unless it was against weak opposition like last night or if we are desperate.

Don't think we'll see all four start too often though i'd like to see it more especially against weaker opposition, the absence of Milner and De Jong played a part in that line up.

'I thought we did well and in the first half I was very pleased,' said the Italian.

'The problem comes when we don't have the ball. If we don't close down every situation, it could be difficult for us.

'We can play this formation but not often, unless we improve.'
pretty much what we all saw today. It took us forever to get the ball back at times. Milner back in Sunday, I'd think.

I liked what i seen tonight although i didn't see the full game. I think Mancini will drop one of Tevez Dzeko and balotelli for the weekend and the smart money would be on balotelli

Mancio said:
do you think we'll see them start all together some other times ?

did you liked ?

do you think the team can substain all them in a more difficult game ?

I think we could see it on Sunday again as we don't really have many other options:
- Zab at left back, Kolarov left wing
- Vieira/Yaya/Barry midfield
- I suppose Zab could play midfield aswell.
- That is it really unless you want to include Jo and SWP.

I can't get over just how brilliant Tevez's pass was to Balotelli just before Balotelli's shot hit the post. The Captain can do more than just finish! I hope he can handle sharing some of the center-forward duties with the others. But then, that's been one of the big questions all season - can all these stars put their egos aside for the good of the team?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The opposition last night was not a stiff test, and even though it was 3-0, I thought that Silva, Tevez and Mario have had much better games than they did last night. A lot of the interpassing and final pass just didn't have a sting.
I agree, for this to work we would have to pass the ball quickly up to the front. We do it at times but it seems that we can't do it all the time, again too many passes played behind the receiver. All that said, we won, on to the next round and hopefully Dzeko will have had a real boost and will get better and better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.