Silva: The Weak Link

David - no se preocupe esto es nuestro humor típico de la ciudad

Just in case :-)

robo the blue said:
i think you must be on drugs if you think SILVA abad player,thick cnut

Everyone can see he's dogshit, and only gets in the team because he is so gorgeous. It's obvious the TV cameras are always on him for this reason alone.

Silva is a liability . Too many short passes and not enough penetration when it matters. We need GOALS and 4 this season (i think) just doesn't cut it at this level. It's a bit of a joke that we forked out so much money on a player like this and then send out players with far better strike rates like Caicedo and Adebayor out on loan. SORT IT OUT MANCINI!

Yeah he's been a waste of money, unlike Edin who is a snip a real gem of a player

he' s far to lazy if you ask me. anyone else noticed how he only uses the minimum amount of energy when he takes on and beats 2 or 3 of our opponents? oh but when we lose possession, he magically finds some in reserve to try and get the ball back, thus ruining everyones enjoyment. just not on.
and how he has the cheek to claim the goal last night is beyond me. everyone knew it was a fluke from the moment it luckily hit his foot and flew in.
get rid now, before his "style" filters down through the rest of the club and ruins football forever.
the chancer.

City Raider said:
clarkieing has been taken to a new level - it's not even explained anymore, posters are just left to rage in blissful ignorance
LOUD NOISES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.